Chapter eighteen

Recap: Princess has come to the world, Laksh is missing.

Ragini was holding her newborn baby in her arms. She was smiling from one ear to the other and playing with the little nose of her daughter.

"Princess we need a name for you?" She was thinking, but there was nothing coming into her mind, she closed her eyes and felt the baby's breath on her finger tip.

Ragini opens her eyes, "for now Princess is okay, right?"

The baby was slobbering which indicates Ragini, that she agreed to her.

Outside the patient room, Uttara was talking to her brother, Sanskaar, "Bhai what did you mean with Laksh is missing?"

They all looked at him, Sanskaar lowers his gaze, "exactly what I said. He is missing, the last time he contact his commander was a week ago and as you know they have to contact them at least once in a week, but the week has passed."

They were all confused what to think, but then they remembered the one moment of Ragini with Princess.

"No, he isn't missing because he has to come back for his new friend, right?"

The way she said it and handle the situation to calm the others.

"You have to prepare the wedding, he needs more reasons to return."

Something the others couldn't do, she did it.

Giving them hope, the same they have given her for the last few months.

"Ragini is right, lets prepare for the wedding, he said he will come for it." Swara said to the rest of the family, "we have to show her that we are with her. We know he will comeback."

Sanskaar nodded, "yes, that's right. We will prepare for the wedding, we can't live in the fear that's not what Laksh wanted."

The family agreed, they left the hospital without Ragini and Princess as they had to stay for the night.

Somewhere else in a deep forest, a shadow appeared. There was someone, finding a way out of the jungle.

"Where the hell I got stucked?" The man was walking through the thick jungle, which was a way to hide from enemies. It's been two weeks I have lost my way now I'm roaming around this jungle to find a way back home.

He heard a noise and immediately hides behind a big tree, he was holding a knife in his hand for his own security, but there was no one not even an animal, it was the sound of water. He rushes to the lake and washes his face, "finally I can see myself, Laksh Khanna you should be more careful. If somethings happens to the face, she won't recognise you." He talked to his mirror reflection in the lake.

Laksh was trying to find a way out, but it was nearly impossible for him without any tool, "Damn it, if I wanna come out of here I need my bag, but where is it?" He was tired and each of his bone was aching. I need a place to hide, I need rest and proper sleep or else I won't be able to survive. He stood up with much power as he felt each paining muscle, he looked up. If I could climb the tree then I have a good chance to survive, yeah. He put the knife in the holder and with the last remaining energy he climbed the tree, he had learnt how to survive now it's time to use his knowledge.

It was the next day, Ragini was discharged, she was waiting for the family.

Uttara was waiting outside the patient room, she was there at first.

*knock knock*

"Come in." Ragini said, who had changed her clothes and dressed Princess, "Good Morning Uttara."

"Good Morning Ragini, aww let me see the little angel." Uttara immediately rushes to see Princess and carries her in her arms, "we have to be very careful with you."

The rest of the family come inside the patient room, "are you ready?" DP asked and Ragini nodded, "yes, we are. Thank you." She was smiling, the glow on her face was filling their hearts with hope and love.

They reached home and were helping her with Princess, "Ragini what about a name?" Sanskaar asked and she ignored the question.

"Can I go to the room? I want to feed her?"

AP smiles, she caresses her cheek, "yes Ragini, you go. We will call you for lunch. Take proper rest."

Ragini nodded and left the hall, she opens the door to her room and found something changed, there was a cradle made of wood, it was looking handmade and she walked to it, to see it from close.

"Haaw Princess just take a look, isn't it beautiful?"

Ragini was looking at it, when the washroom door of the room opens, "Ragini ji you are back

Ragini was looking at it, when the washroom door of the room opens, "Ragini ji you are back. I'm sorry I was cleaning the room and washroom for you."

A servant, who had known her for a long time comes closer to see the new life in her hands.

"Your daughter is beautiful." The man said and she smiles, "thank you, but Kaka this cradle?"

The man smiles, "Laksh baba made it before he left, he said to me to give this to you after the baby arrival. A birth gift."

Ragini nodded, "thank you." The man left and Ragini places her daughter in the cradle, the bed head had a the tag Princess scribed, she smiles, "so for your uncle you are his princess, we need a royal name for you."

Princess was sleeping, Ragini looked for Mr. Bunny and placed it at the bed end, like the watch of Sid, she was swaying the cradle from far as there was a small rope connected with the railing. Smart man.

Laksh woke up, he could sleep for hours and had found new energy. Laksh was still at the tree, the branches were big and thick holding his weight wasn't a big task for them.

Laksh rubs his eyes, the sleep was still haunting him. No, I have to be awake, I can't sleep any longer. The more I take rest the more it takes time to meet her. I think she must be there now. My princess.

Princess was crying badly, she couldn't sleep, Ragini hold her close, she made her rest on her bed and placed her hand on her small belly, "shh princess, I'm here." She was talking in low voice to her.

She was trying to smooth her with her strokes and it worked, Princess was sleeping on the bed while Ragini's hand was on her belly, the presence of the touch made her feel having someone close.

Laksh was walking through the jungle, he had climbed the tree to the highest point to have a view, to his surprise he saw smoke and is trying to find the fireplace.

The paths for both were difficult, but not  impossible.

____