Chapter thirteen

Recap: Ragini's changed behaviour. Laksh and Baby connection.

Laksh was looking at his brother, "I think it's time to leave, they must be waiting."

Sanskaar checked his watch, "yes, you are right. Come." They stood up and all were confused, especially Ragini.

There was an unknown reason for her, but she was looking at him thinking. He shouldn't leave me, he has to stay. There was an invisible thread between them, her restlessness is the result of her baby girl. Oh no, she is missing him.

Ragini started to cry, her emotions were out of control, a loud sniff audible for everyone.

Laksh looked at her, he immediately bend down on one knee, "Ragini?!" He was visibly tensed and shocked, "What happen?" He hold her hand with free hand he wipes her tears away shaking his head, "why are you crying, you just said, you want to be strong for her, then?"

Ragini looked at him, her nose was running and her eyes were red, "She is upset that you are leaving." She said under tears, "she doesn't want you to go away." She breaths from her mouth and Laksh smiles, "AWW MERA BAACHA!"

Laksh said it and placed his hand on her belly, "princess I'm coming back soon, you know it's a ritual to give the Mehndi and Haldi to the groom, this duty is given to the bride brothers, we have to fulfil our duty only then she will get all her love and respect the same way we are giving to them, right?!"

A kick.

Laksh smiles, "she agrees, we can go." Laksh again wipes her tears away by cupping her face, "this is not for you." He said straightly into Ragini's face and kisses her forehead, "it was for my Princess."

Ragini pouts, she blinks with her eyes and gave him a death glare.

"Sorry." He said realising whatever he said it has no meaning as it was Ragini's forehead he had kissed.

"Bhai Let's Go, before she will kill me." Laksh said, they got the Thali {Big plate of steal} with the Haldi {Turmeric Ayurveda Paste} and Mehndi {Henna}. They left from there without looking back.

"Uttara now you should get ready, the guest will come anytime for your haldi and Mehndi, as soon as they will be back with his given for you." AP said, "Ragini would you help her in getting ready?"

Ragini smiles, "haan, let's go Uttara." Her mood changed immediately and now she was happy to have a work to do.

They were in Uttara's bedroom and looking for the right clothes, "hmm?!" Ragini was looking at the dresses, but there was something missing.

"Uttara where is the lehnga from yesterday?"

Uttara smiles, "Ragini that is for the wedding ceremony, I will wear this for now."

"Haan this is so beautiful, you will look like a princess."

"Ouch!" Ragini hold her belly, "sorry, you will look pretty, but there is only one princess in this room." She points on her belly and Uttara agrees to her, "so true, little princess."

Uttara bend down to her belly and caresses it, "I know you are in our team." She whispers and another kick followed.

"Ouch," Ragini moans, "not fair."

Uttara thought, "actually everything is fair in love or war." She said it loud enough to make someone happy.

It was as if a baby was laughing and couldn't stop kicking.

Ragini sat on the bed, no no, she lays on the bed with her back, her face was up her eyes were looking at the ceiling.

"This baby will be a kick-boxer or a football player." She was tired and closed her eyes, in seconds she was snoring.