Chapter twelve

Recap: Shopping tour with little disturbance

Ragini woke up at first, she was looking around her head was pounding the sun rays disturbed her sleep.

"I'm so hungry," she said to herself to get a kick, "we are hungry." She corrected herself and caresses her belly.

Ragini stood up, she went to the washroom to get freshen up. Soon she comes out in a towel, she was looking at her bag, then she hits her head with her palm.

"My clothes are in the cupboard." She opens the door and took a dress, which was width and comfortable for her.

"Does mama looks pretty?" Ragini hold the belly with both hands, but there was no reaction, she felt bad and pouts, "is my baby angry with me?"

A kick, which could be from a professional football player, hit her.

"Ouch!" Ragini fumes, "this is not done. You can't hurt me like this. Mama needs love."

No reaction from the little thing inside her, but there was someone sneaking into her room.

Just give me the chance and I will shower you with love. My Princess knows it.

A kick, unexpected for her.

"Now for what was this?" Ragini literally shouts, she made a fist and looked at the mirror, she was keeping her focus on the belly, "remember this angry face of your mama. Just come to the world I will show you..."

Laksh fumes. How dare she to scold my Princess, I hope she gives her a few kicks. A side kick won't be bad.

"Ouch!" Ragini hold her waist, "why you kicked me there? Stupid baby."

Laksh was shocked. He was glaring at her with an open mouth and furious eyes. My Princess isn't stupid. Baby kick her again.

There was nothing.

"Hah!" Ragini said proudly, "good decision. Better to stay in your limits, never cross the line again."

Laksh was thinking what went wrong. It this is mine then I have to call it rightly. Sorry PRINCESS, kick her PRINCESS.

"Ouch!" She moans, "this is not fair."

Laksh lifts his hands up in the air. My Princess, fine for now we will leave her, but we have to make her strong. How silly it is think she actually can hear me.

Ragini left the room and Laksh hides behind the door, out of her sight he enters her room and checked her purse. Oh God please help me.
He gulps as he heard a sound and turns.

Ragini was in the kitchen, she opens the fridge and saw the fruit bowl. Could this be for me?

Ragini was thinking and thinking and thinking and thinking that she started to eat and was thinking about it. Who else would eat it?

"Uff Bhai you?!" He sighs of relieve, "I thought it would be Ragini. Close the door behind you... no wait there and keep your eyes on the hallway, warn me on time." He was taking out her wallet and was checking her cards, "come on, there must be something."

Sanskaar frowns, he was confused and looked at his brother, "Laksh what are you doing? You can't just break her privacy." He was coming closer, but Laksh stopped him.

"What? Huh?" He shows his hand up, "what you think? Why are you coming closer, don't cross the limits it's her privacy." Laksh turns with the purse and turned it upside down.

Sanskaar shook his head, "unbelievable, you are too much. What are you looking for?"

"A sign!" Laksh said and then it fell from the side table, a watch, which belonged to Sid. He lifts the watch and checked the backside of it.

My beloved husband, Sid miss you.

Laksh felt bad. I don't think I will be able to take your place, but that's not what I want. I want to create my own place in her life, but for that she has to accept me, what she won't do. I won't lose hope.

Ragini was making the food, she has started to cook the breakfast, she wasn't sure what they want to eat so she just made more than needed.

AP was looking at her from the back, "Ragini, what is this?" She was looking at the big table, which seems to small for the food she had prepared.

Ragini was looking at the table, she was biting on her nail, "Sorry Aunty." She said and AP shook her head, a warm small appears on her face, "Ragini I'm not angry, but I wonder who will eat all this?"

Laksh put the watch back on it's place, like her wallet and cards. Laksh took a picture with his smartphone and they left the bedroom of Ragini.

DP and Uttara were sitting on their chairs, they were filling their plates. Ragini was happy, finally she could give them something back.

SanLak take their places, Ragini was making the tea for the family.

"Aunty black tea with or without milk, do you add sugar in it? What about uncle?" She asked from the kitchen.

Uttara smiles, "Ragini it's simple everyone with milk besides Laksh bhaiya he likes it with milk and sugar."

Laksh pulls her hairs and she hisses a bit, Ragini comes with a tray, she serves them and felt good.

Laksh looked at her, "what happen? Yesterday you were hurt and today your mood just changed?"

Ragini looked at him, a cute smile was on her face, "yes, I feel better. I can't blame myself for it. You are right I have to fight for someone, who hasn't come to this world. She needs a powerful idol."

Laksh nodded, "that is true. She can really be happy to have a mother like you. Dedicated and loving."

Ragini smiles, "aww thank you. Can you please tell that to her!" She points on the belly, "since morning she is kicking me for no reasons." She said with a cute pout on her face.

Laksh was lost in her smile, she was blabbering about the morning, how she woke up because of the sun and then her self talk with the baby.

"All the Time she was kicking me." She sighs, "I have no idea what to do."

Sanskaar hits him as Ragini was waiting for an answer.

"What?" Laksh said, "sorry you said that...?" He was looking at her in confusion.

"She is kicking me all the time and I have no idea what to do!"

Laksh smiles, he lifts his hand and suddenly his fingers were moving, "magic hand. May I?"

Ragini rolls her eyes, she crossed her arms around her chest, "magical hand?" She knew about his talk to the baby, but she can't be angry on him as he isn't doing anything wrong. The baby needs the attention and she is happy that he is giving her the importance.

"Fine..." Ragini said and Laksh places his hand on her belly, "little princess kick your mama only when she is wrong or feared. She should know it better, she is strong."

A kick

"Oh/Ouch!"

"Seems like princess is on my side."

"You told her to kick me when I'm wrong or feared!" She said and was hitting him for his stupid idea.

But Princess was completely on Laksh side, the kicks would only come, when she is wrong or feared to show her to change.

____