Chapter fifteen

Recap: Men were out while women celebrated Uttara's pre-wedding function. The colour of Ragini's Mehndi.

Laksh looked at her, he had to rub his eyes, "is it you? Really you?" He asked and pinches her in front of everyone.

"Ouch!" She shouts and rubs her arm, "Lucky." She wanted to chase him, but he made her quiet, holding her mouth close with his palm.

"Shh, let's surprise them." Laksh whispers and she agrees. Laksh walks ahead and she was behind him, they were witnessed by someone.

Who is she? Ragini was thinking, she was biting on her nail and looking at them. Is she the one? A smile appears on her face.

Laksh was standing there behind his brother, "Bhai, I have a problem."

Sanskaar got confused, he turns seeing his brother with crossed arms around his chest.

"What happen?" Sanskaar narrows at him.

Laksh fumes, he made a fist, "how could you!" He shouts and all were looking at them, Ragini pouts, she wasn't sure what he was doing there, but she remains silent.

"Laksh what had happened to you, is it because I refused to invite them?"

Now Ragini got more confused. Invite, whom?

Laksh shook his head, "no, how could you hide this!" He moves a side and a woman jumped on Sanskaar.

"Swara!" Uttara shouts and rushes to her, "you made it."

Swara broke the hug with Sanskaar, just to hug Uttara, "how couldn't I come to my Naands wedding? I'm soon to be Mrs. Swara Sanskaar, so I had to come."

Ragini was looking at them with open mouth. What she is Swara, Sanskaar's fiancé. Uff silly me, Thank God I didn't said anything and let them play the prank.

"So finally you are leaving so my entry is done."

It felt as if Ragini's chin reached the ground. What?! How could she say this? Ragini didn't liked it, but Laksh found it amusing, "finally, really?"

Swara shook her head, "I'm running away from this wedding ever since I got to know. I wished Uttara would never leave, so I would never enter the house, but look at my bad fate, she is going and giving me a one way ticket into the house."

Laksh claps, "too good, but I'm tired. I won't help in cleaning the mess." He left the hall just to enter the bedroom of Ragini, but she wasn't there. Damn it, where is she? He fumes seeing the amount of the pills.

Ragini was in the kitchen, she was cleaning a bit of the mess, when Laksh shouts her name.

"Ragini!"

They all looked at him, the way he was coming it felt like he would smash something, the first thing which comes into his hands.

"Who is Ragini?" Swara asked and Sanskaar shows to the kitchen, where Ragini was hiding as his shouts frighten the hell out of her.

Laksh saw that and stamps into the kitchen, "what the hell!" He shouts and she moves backwards, "what?" She asked with a scared voice and shaking lips.

Laksh shows the bottle of the medicine, "does it look emptier?" He was giving her a death glare, a cold shudder run down her spine.

"I forgot, g... give me the ... pill box, I will take now." She took a glass and filled it with water, her shaking hand was forwarded and opens the box to give her the pill, then he was lost in her Mehndi.

Swara hits Sanskaar, "OMG, Laksh is in love."

"Shhhhhhhh!" They shushed her, but Ragini didn't heard anything as she was too scared and the sound of her heartbeat was just too loud to remain unnoticed.