Chapter sixteen

Recap: RagLak talk, Laksh has to return.

Laksh was sleeping in his bed, when he heard a sound, he jerked and stood up from the bed, he looked for his gun in his cupboard and left the room.

Damn it, I have heard it that people would steal in a wedding house, but never thought it would happen to us, like really I'm an army man, they should have some respect.

Laksh was looking around, but he couldn't find anyone, he went to the kitchen, his gun was behind his back. Maybe Ragini having a midnight snack? Haan. He hits his palm on his forehead, "and I was thinking of a thief." He talks to himself, but the kitchen was empty too.

Ragini was in the washroom, she was in half sleep and was running from bed to washroom and back.

"Baby let me sleep na," she was talking to her belly, "I never thought to pee so often." She was back on the bed, her eyelids we're becoming heavy and she slept on the bed, she opens her eyes and saw the shadow sitting on the chair, "who?"

The table light was on now, "it's me Laksh." He looked at her and she felt a little bit embarrassed, "she is laying on my bladder and that is causing me to pee, like now." She widen her eyes and rushes to the washroom.

Ragini came out and was looking at him, "Laksh, why are you here?"

Laksh took a deep breath, "in your rush you let something fallen, I woke up by the sound and thought about a thief, but thankfully it's just you." He had cleaned the mess, while she was in the washroom.

Ragini hold her ears, "sorry."

Laksh shook his head, "it's okay, just try to sleep, I'm sure Princess is also tired."

Ragini nodded, "I hope so." She was looking around and took the bunny in her embrace, Laksh could hear her snoring.

Laksh stood up, he sat on the ground and hold her belly, "finally we can talk without your mothers presence, well awake presence." He was smiling and could feel a light pressure on his hand.

"Oh wow, so you agree, means you kept her awake that soon she will doze off and I can come in meet you?"

Again a light pressure, he smiles, "Princess I'm leaving, but don't worry I will return."

"You know your mama can't forget him and neither I'm asking her to do it, I'm just asking for a chance, you have given me one, right?"

A pressure more feel able for him, "thanks." He comes over her belly and kisses his princess.

It was the next morning Ragini woke up as if nothing had happened the last night, she was completely awake and relaxed, on top she was very excited.

Uttara was getting ready the families and friends have arrived and the wedding rituals were taking place, Ragini was standing in a corner, she doesn't wanted to effect the wedding by her presence.

Sanskaar and Swara were looking for Laksh, "Swara where is he and why isn't he here?"

Swara shrugs, "I don't know, but I hope he comes soon and will take her hand."

Sanskaar looked at Swara, "what?" He was confused.

"Sanskaar look she is standing in the corner alone, I can't go as I don't know her. If you will go, then you will ruin the plan of uniting RagLak."

Sanskaar was speechless, "RagLak, wow." He claps sarcastically into his hands, "very good."

Swara hits him and then Laksh came from his room, he was holding a gift in his hands for the marriage couple.

Ragini was watching from far, her smile never faded and her eyes kept shining, the sparkles inside her were increasing as soon as Laksh stroke her hand and left her there.

"What?" SwaSan were shocked and confused.

Laksh looked at his sister, "here." He gave her a gift and looked at Rajat, "I'm warning you, if something happens to her I will comeback even in your dreams, I will turn them into nightmares."

Rajat frighten, but he promised to keep Uttara happy, "Laksh, nothing will happen and I will never gave her a moment to complain about me or my family."

Laksh smiles, he turns, "Ragini?!" He shouts and waves with his hand, "come Uttara is leaving."

"Oh!" SwaSan said as if a bulb switched on over their heads, "nice."

Ragini was scared, everyone's gaze was on her, she made small steps toward them, she hugged Uttara as tight as possible, "best of luck."

Uttara hugs her back, "Ragini you won't be able to miss, cause I will come daily to meet you and everyone else. Just because I got married it doesn't mean I will forget you all."

Ragini shook her head, "silly girl, your honeymoon is waiting for you."

Uttara smiles, "but you will stay until of my return and baby arrival."

Ragini looked around, "no Uttara, I can't stay here this long."

"Hold on!" Swara said from the back, "she will stay, after all Sanskaar and I will get married soon, she will be here replacing your presence and helping me, right?!"

Sanskaar nodded, "so true, we won't be able to make it without your help."

Laksh scratches his back head, "I'm leaving in the next hour, but I will be there for your marriage."

They all looked at him, Uttara bursted out into a loud cry, "what?!" She shook her head, "you can't!"

Laksh hold her tight, "shh, they called me last night, I will leave after your last ceremony of leaving the house."

Ragini felt uneasy, her heartbeat become slow and the burden on her shoulders become heavier, she couldn't sort the feeling, she placed her hand on his shoulder, "all the best."

Laksh nodded, "thanks, and you don't worry I'm there na."

Uttara nodded, but still she doesn't wanted him to leave.

Sanskaar and Swara were looking at him, "we did so much and you are leaving, we thought after finding your love you will stay?"

Laksh smiles, "yeah, but I have a duty I can't forget it, besides it's one side love, she isn't ready. You know I will never force her. I will be there for the wedding just look after her and princess as long as possible."

They nodded, AP was hurt too, "I'm proved to be your mother, but I'm also scared to lose you. Come back, okay."

There were two people leaving the house, Uttara with Rajat as his wife and Laksh for his job.

Ragini was looking at the dull house, She hold her belly. I don't want to stay here as a burden on them, but I have promised it.

"Ragini please don't tell them, I will inform them. And one more request if someone will ask you to stay then do it."

Why did I said yes? Oh gosh I hope he will come home soon.

A kick string enough to make her aware.

"yes, I know he has to comeback."

____