Chapter three

Hi

Recap; Uttara's wedding is going to be held. Ragini received a letter.

She opened the letter and read it.

We would like to invite you to the wedding of Uttara and Rajat.

"What Uttara is getting married? Haa wow!". Ragini was so happy but then she hold her belly. No I can't go there. Maybe she doesn't want to see me. I'm a widow what will I do at the wedding of her. No my bad luck shouldn't effect her life.

Ragini was sitting on the couch and crying thinking of her past.

Just a year ago I got married to my love Siddhard.

He was a business man, rich and handsome. Always lovely and he loved to prank me.

"Ragini please marry me!". He was always trying to convince me to marry him.

Me, Ragini Kapoor, an orphan. I was his secretary his family hated me. They never accepted me as their DIL or his wife. All taunt me saying I married him for money only but I never wanted his money. I always wanted love. His love was healing me. He was healing me.

"Ragini trust me. They will accept you!".

No they never accepted me. I knew it that they wouldn't still I married him as he was very determined. He always cheered me up, never let me down.

"Please one chance to prove my love!".

Haan I agreed. He truly loved me I accepted his wish and married him.

"Why you come with her? She isn't worth you? She will take all your money away!".

That was always what they said. They never stopped to taunt me. But he supported me.

A few weeks back...

I got the news of our life I was awaiting our love symbol. But all changed in a fraction of seconds.

A call reached the house of the Mehta's.

Tring tring...

"Hello! Ragini Mehta speaking!".

"Sorry ma'am we have a sad news. Mr. Siddhard Mehta met with an accident. He is in the hospital xyz. Please come and identify him!".

I couldn't believe it I was shocked. My voice stucked in my throat. I couldn't speak but I cried loud. My MIL come and pushed me aside.

"Hello I'm Mrs. Mehta what happened?... What?".

They cursed me for the death of Siddhard. They cursed my unborn child being unfortunate, killed his father before seeing the world. They throw me out and I come back to my home.

She was crying into her sleep.

*****

Laksh was holding his bedsheet. "Man what is this so much dust. I just slept here yesterday. Thank God that I don't have an allergy!".

Sanskaar was laughing. "Come on Lucky let's go!".

Laksh looked at him. "Where?".

Sanskaar hold him. "Pub or club?".

Laksh shook his head. "No way! I don't want to go to any club. Besides from tomorrow the wedding preparations will start we have to be sober!".

Sanskaar looked at him. "Haan I know she is also my sister and even I want to be ready. But what happened to my brother who comes to meet us and have fun with me?". He asked a bit suspicious.

"Laksh what happened? Tell me yaar! Dude what happened?". Sanskaar was trying to get some informations but Laksh kept calm.

Laksh shook his head and changed the bedsheet. "Bhai please go! I'm not coming!".

Sanskaar smirks. "My bro did you fall in love with someone?". He hold him tight and tried to make Laksh face him.

Laksh tried to ignore him but Sanskaar was determined. "Lucky mere Bhai tell me!".

Laksh took a deep breath. "She is pregnant!".

Sanskaar widen his eyes. "You made her pregnant! How? I mean I know how but why didn't you told it us? Who is she? And where is she?".

Laksh laughs. "Bhai I don't know anything just a name! Ragini Kapoor. She is a woman I saw in the train and...!".

Laksh sat on the bed. "Yaar she was so sad. Her eyes were showing only pain. And she is pregnant but alone. I could sense it!".

Sanskaar looked at him. "Name... Ragini Kapoor?".

Laksh nods. "Haan Bhai you know her?".

____

Please comment and vote