* b l u r b *

🔥 S U M M A R Y 🔥

🔥 S U M M A R Y 🔥

You never expected anything like this would ever happen- to you of all people.  After having spent months, maybe almost a year, serving Namjoon his daily coffee as he sat in the coffeshop you worked at, headphones on and lost in his producing, you were finally talking to him.  Yes, you were hiding behind the screen of your phone and the not recognizable photos on your profile, but you were talking to him nonetheless.  Will you overcome your shyness and actually talk to him in person?  He thinks you're a stranger to him and doesn't know that he's seen you every time he walked into that coffee shop.  You aren't sure how long you can keep the charade up considering that he actually seemed interested in you, the stranger on Tinder. You weren't going to let that slip through your fingertips. 

#1 in #namjoonfanfiction 8/2/18

😲 W H A T T O E X P E C T 😲

Reader x Namjoon // College AU // Tinder lol // Social Media things // things related to college, parties, hookups, sexual themes/comments but no graphic scenes (smut) // cursing for sure // i'll give it like a PG-13/Teen rating for now //

❗warning❗ contains sexual themes/comments, cursing, mentioning of drugs/alcohol, self-doubt/anxiety

💖 A U T H O R ' S N O T E 💖

As a person who just finished their first year of college (and spent most of it studying), I'm living vicariously through this fanfic.  For me, college is the time for people to be like almost unreasonably selfish.  Like, when else in your life can you really focus solely on you and your dreams, your passions, your work?  It's the time to be reckless and do some living.  Of course, you're bound to meet some people that will change your life, maybe even people that you'll keep around in your life for a long time.  My parents met on a blind date in college, so the idea of college sweethearts always seemed to cute to me.  But of course, to put a  modern twist on it is basically vital.  And what's more modern than Tinder?  I know some people use it pretty religiously, but the idea of people actually trying to find a romantic partner on Tinder was a funny and cute idea to me. My one roommate from college just had a Tinder so she could swipe left on everyone, but only after making fun of their profiles.  Social media truly is an ever-growing force in the world, so it's pretty much necessary in any sort of modern engagement.  I hope you understand and enjoy my inspiration and motivation for this fic~!!

T E A S E R

(Go watch the trailer at the top of this page!!!)

Talk to you tomorrow?  Four simple words sent you into a giggling fit, holding your phone to your chest like it was the key to your heart.

You couldn't believe the effect that boy was having on you. It kind of made you feel stupider, that you submitted so much of your emotional control to a boy you barely knew.

You swore to yourself that you'd never cry over a real-life man, only being vulnerable toward those fictional characters you held near and dear to your heart.

But Kim Namjoon was quickly intruding. If he could put a smile on your face, he surely had the power to turn that into a frown.

For now, you were happy. You had received far more from the silly app than you had ever expected.

You removed the rest of the books from your bed, placing them on the floor next to you. You slid underneath your blankets and closed your eyes, a smile still fresh on your lips.

You needed tomorrow to come sooner.

You couldn't wait to talk to him again.