12) Petty Crime

"Yuna!"  You stormed over to the couple, making your presence known.  Their faces snapped away from each other and toward you.  Yuna seemed mostly unphased, but you could see the embarrassment brewing on Jungkook's face, the light pink flush on his cheeks. You yanked on Yuna's arm.  "Get your ass off of him.  It's really time to leave now."

Being the mom friend, you knew that after witnessing a scene like that, it was about time to gather up your children and leave for the night before something worse occurred.  

You were surprised when Yuna didn't fight back. You figured her completely drunk self would have been more uninhibited than her less-frequent sober-self, but she was putty in your hands.  She slid off of Jungkook, her legs wobbly as they hit the floor.  She giggled like an idiot.

"Fucking great," you mumbled to yourself as you slung her arm over your shoulder.  You looked up at Jungkook who was still flustered on the bed.  He didn't seem as drunk as your best friend was.  For that, you were kind of angry because that meant he was fully aware of what was going on between him and Yuna.  However, there was a bigger situation at hand, and you just couldn't handle it by yourself. 

"Are you going to sit on your ass like an idiot or are you going to help me?" you barked at Jungkook, the hostility of your tone sending him flying from the bed and to your side, picking up Yuna's other arm and slinging it over his shoulder, having to crouch so he would be at the appropriate height.

"Y/N," Yuna dug her face into the damp front of your shirt.  "You smell like beer," she giggled, drawing out the words as she spoke.  They kind of jumbled together into one word, but you understood her nonetheless. You started to take slow steps.  You groaned knowing that this was going to be a huge struggle to get her out through the door and through the crowd and out on the street and onto the bus.  It was going to be nearly impossible.

You made your way through the door slowly, and Yuna flipped her head over and threw it onto Jungkook's shoulder.

"Ah Kookie," she chirped.  "You smell so nice.  I could just smell you forever," she nuzzled her nose into the fabric of his shirt.  You looked over at him, still overtly irritated by his recklessness.  He eyed you nervously, trying to ignore the mess that Yuna had become.  You rolled your eyes and decided to ignore it for now.  You would chew him out later.  All you wanted to do was get home.  You were tired of the party—sick and tired—and you needed to escape it before you actually lost it.

"Do you think you can handle her on your own?" you asked, looking up at Jungkook.

"Well, of course, he could handle me on his own," Yuna said with a wink.  You were genuinely surprised that she had the mental capacity to actually understand what you said.  That didn't stop you from giving her a good hit on the shoulder for being nasty. 

"Jungkook!" you urged.

"Yeah, I got her," he mumbled as you let go of Yuna's weight.  He hoisted her limp body closer toward his.

"I've got to go find the other two idiots.  I'll meet you outside."  He nodded and started to trail off with Yuna.  You swore that if you walked outside and they were fucking or something that you were singlehandedly going to commit a double homicide.  The last thing you needed was this kind of drama to plague your home life.  You really hoped that it meant nothing.

You weaved your way through the crowd until you spotted Jimin grinding it up with that girl from earlier.  You sighed, preparing yourself for the bitchery that you were about to subject yourself to. 

You stormed up to the couple and grabbed Jimin by the sleeve of his shirt, yanking him away from the girl who ended up being evidently displeased with your actions.