1) It's a Match!

You really felt dumb for having set up the profile in the first place

You really felt dumb for having set up the profile in the first place. It really wasn't your cup of tea, the whole dating scene. Really, the whole talking to people thing wasn't your thing exactly. You still found yourself hiding behind an aura that hid the real you, choosing pictures of you that were just barely recognizable.

An introvert at heart plagued by overwhelming shyness, you often found it easier to keep to yourself. You did have a few friends though and were super grateful to have them in your life. They made every passing day just a little more bearable. They'd manage to make you laugh, probably more than you ever could on your own. They made your pretty uneventful life a little more interesting, that was for sure.

They were always trying to get you out of your head, trying to get you to live a little more wildly. They'd invite you to every party they were going to, even though they knew you'd politely decline.

It was a month into your junior year of college. Freshman year had been, for lack of other words, rather scary for you. It was hard for you to make friends, being so reserved and all, and the people in your major were kind of too stuck-up for your taste. You didn't know why English majors tended to be know-it-all's, maybe you were one too, but you just couldn't stand them. Maybe you thought too similarly, always over-analyzing every aspect of anything that came your way. Whatever the case, you spent a lot of your freshman year focused on school, lost in books, and mostly spent the time getting to know yourself.

On the other hand, sophomore year sent you in the opposite direction. After a fateful encounter with a few clueless freshmen at the laundromat, you were their insightful and experienced sophomore friend who they thought had the key to a cool college experience. Unbeknownst to them, you were just a normal, studious sophomore that wouldn't be unlocking any cool college mysteries for them. Fortunately, you grew attached to them as they did to you. You had met these few people that made you feel like you belonged. You were very appreciative of them for that.

That's how you ended up living in the same apartment with the three boys and Yuna. You were glad you had your roommate to help you combat the silly antics of the younger boys. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were almost always causing trouble (and wrecking your shared apartment) when they were left unsupervised.

You kind of liked the chaos because it helped to make your super serious life a little less boring. You studied, went to class, and worked for two hours at the college cafe every day. That was your life. One constant cycle.

You wouldn't exactly say your part-time job at the cafe was boring. You did have a little something you looked forward to seeing every day... well a little someone, actually.

You were laying in your bed, staring up at your phone  in disbelief of your actions. You could not believe that you actually made a Tinder account. It really baffled you. You weren't sure exactly what you were trying to accomplish. You knew you weren't going to find anything but people looking to get some ass. You knew that people didn't use Tinder, of all the apps out there, to actually meet someone they could potentially have a relationship with.