C0 Prologue

He was the weakest of the Four Heavenly Kings, and he was the leader of the Rebirth Demon King's Enforcement army.  His name was Artpe Hirtana Kelduke.

His name was spread across the human world as being one of the Four Heavenly Kings.

If one mentioned the Four Heavenly Kings of the Demon King's army, the humans would think about the monsters that could cause the mountains to fall.  They were seen as beings that could cause earthquakes and the seas to dry.  However, Artpe was different.

He was someone, who had been recognized by the Demon King, through polishing his strange ability.  He was named to the prestigious title of being one of the Four Heavenly Kings thanks to his strange ability

However, he was weak.

He would make an entrance with an awesome aura wrapped around him, but in the end, he would die by the hands of the hero's party.  Then a being with a more awesome aura would show up and say, 'Hoo hoo hoo.  In truth, he was the weakest of the Four Heavenly Kings!'  In this story, he was casted as being the weakest of the Four Heavenly Kings.

“The hero is really coming, commander.  Don't we have to run away before that happens?”

As expected of the subordinates under the weakest of the Four Heavenly Kings, all the demons under his direct command were lacking in firepower.  On top of it all, their temperament was lacking too.

“If you want to run away, you should try running away.”

“I'm sorry!”

His subordinate was thinking about running away even before the fight.  He hit his subordinate in the back of the head, and he climbed to the top of the Demon King's castle.  When he did, he could clearly see the hero's party coming through a doghole created to bypass the castle wall.  It seemed this was their attempt at secretly infiltrating the castle.

Whenever a Demon King was born to conquer the world, a hero always appeared to put a spoke in the wheel. The hero was the Demon King army's ultimate enemy.

“She really is here.  The Demon King on borrowed time now.”

The hero had appeared around three years ago, yet she was already here.  Who would have expected that?

Artpe couldn't smack himself in the back of the head for having such a thought.

Still, he was a bit relieved.  She was here much earlier than expected.  There was no way the hero would be able to win against the Demon king.

“The problem is my troops will be the first to face them.”

Maybe a Demon King's mind was reshaped when the successor puts on the crown.  The crazy Demon King had a terrible personality, and he always sent the weakest amongst the Demon race to fight the hero first.

This strong-willed hero was able to rapidly grow for the past 3 years, because the weakest demons were sent first.  Then the degree of difficulty was slowly increased as the troops failed.  If the Demon King wasn't a lord, Artpe would have smacked him in the back of the head.

Currently, Artpe was moving, and the reason behind his action was obvious.  The weakest force in the Demon King's castle was his force, and he was their commander. No one from the Demon King's castle would lift a finger until every single one of them were killed.

Artpe decided to look on the bright side.  He was one of the Four Heavenly Kings.  Would he really be killed by a new hero?  The last time he checked on her level was about an year ago, and the hero had been level 200.  She might have grown a little bit, but she wouldn't even be able to scratch the Demon King's castle.