C15 The Link between You and I (3)

"Hello, adventurers.  I was dispatched by the Anywhere company.  I am here to help your Dungeon exploration be as smooth and pleasant of an experience as it can be.  I am a middleman.  My name is Mycenae!”

She had smooth brown skin, and a notably ample bosom.  The beautiful woman’s voice was clear as if a bell was ringing.  She waved her hand as she spoke towards Artpe and Maetel.

Maetel instinctively pushed Artpe behind her, and she was about to raise her sword.  Artpe smirked as he placed his hand on her shoulder.

“She isn’t an enemy, so don’t worry about it.  According to their contract, they aren’t allowed to attack us first.”

“Contract?”

“It is a contract made with the god.  It is sometimes called the Dungeon contract.  Anyways, it is a contract that no one can break, so you don’t have to worry about it.”

“Artpe even knows about that.  You are really amazing.”

“Oh my.  Do you know about the Anywhere company?”

She surmised they were out of the ordinary, since the two kids were able to reach the depths of this Dungeon.  However, she never expected him to have some general knowledge about her store!

Mycenae, who was the middleman from the Anywhere company, looked at Artpe with round eyes.  Artpe snorted as he waved his hand.

“How dare you?”

Several dozen Mana threads were emitted from both sides, and they crossed paths.  There weren’t any ill-intention behind her use of Mana, but it was indiscriminately broken up as it dissipated.  He was able to declare this his words with impudence.  All detection and inquiry magic was useless under his Read All Creation ability!

“Oh my!”

“Don’t you try to get cute with me, merchant.”

“Yes…..”

Mycenae realized that her inquiry magic had been denied before it could even activate.  She backed away in fright.  She backed into the cart, and her bosom jiggled as if it was about to spill out.

Every man, who had the strength to raise a spoon, would have been instinctively drawn to her charming gesture.  However, Artpe just spit on the ground.

“Hoong.  You are an ajumma.”

“W...what did you just say!?”

“You should be prepared to give us a 20% discount, ajumma.  If you were able pull it off in secret, it would be fine.  However, you have no excuse, since I found out.  Right?”

“Kook······!”

She had been a middleman for the Anywhere company for the past 100 years.  She was a veteran of this industry.  She never expected to be humiliated in her first meeting with this brat!  Mycenae balled up her fist as they trembled. 

Artpe turned his gaze away from her.

His gaze reached the two Skeletons, who had been enhanced to the extreme.  Only pile of bone dusts was left behind as remains.

“All right.  Let’s do our looting first.”

“Yes!”

“Huh, customer?”

“We’ll trade with you.  Just wait there.”

Even if she set aside the brusque little man, the girl had completely ignored her.  She felt a large crack form in her pride.