Eight

Y/n was an early bird,she'd always wake up before everyone else in her family.
Mostly because she didn't need them to bother her,and also, she was a bit grmpy, so It was easyer if no one talked to her in first h
alf of hour.

She woke up in boys's dorm, everyone was still sleeping,it was her chance to get changed.
She took her pajama off and got her robes.

She checked the time,

5:30

Perfect.
Sirius loved to sleep longer,Peter,he looked like a heavy sleeper.
James...he was probably stil tried from last night,what leaves Remus.
He was the only one awake after that party, tho. Sirius did mention him being late for almost every single class.
Nah,better let them all sleep.

She walked ouf of the dorm, seeing some of another students walking,but there was only a few of them.

Suddenly, she heard another girls behind her. Must be first years sience they knew.
"Wow did you hear? She slept in boys dorm"
"What a slut"
She turned behind her and walked to them.
"You know,it's not a good choice to bully a first year.Specially not a pureblood one,cuz once you go Black you never go back."
Y/n said,walking away.

-tme skips because i got no inspiration-

"Wait,you're not kicking me out?"
"Why would we kick you out?"
"Well,because Im monster!"
"That's rubbish,you're not a monster!"
"Bu-"
"Yes,you are a werewolf but it doesnt matters, you don't bite and kill people,that's what matters"
"Remus...see this arm? Its acttualy shorter than my other arm but you can't really tell. Esepecially when I twirl like this."
"Im lactose intolerant"
"Im OBNOXIOUS!"
...

"She's right,you are our friend!"
As the other boys nodded in agree,he mutterd,looking down at the green grass..
"Thanks guys..."
"Hey! I have an idea!"
Y/n said, smile growing on her face.
"Oh no"
Sirius said, sighing.
"Werewolfs doesn't attack animals,right?"
"Well,no"
"What If we became animaguse's so we can be there with you while the full moon is on?"
Y/n explained.
"Woah that's acttualy a reay good idea!"
Sirius smiled, James and Peter agreed as well.
"What? No way! What If I hurt you?"
Remus said in a nervous and unsure voice.
"You won't"
"But what if do?"
"You won't"
"But there is a small chance I will!"
"You won't"
"Alright,fine.."