Twelve

The days were slowly going.

Y/n felt like falling for Jake more and more everyday.

They were in Gryffindor common room,cuddling on sofa.

"She seems happy..."
Sirius mutterd to James,they were acttualy spining on them.
"Nah impossible!"
James said half yelling half whispering,not beliving the fact.

She felt so tensed about loosing the bet,she was baseiclly nervous all the time.
And it was 6th day alredty.
C'mon...It's just one day...
She tought.

She walked away to her dorm and layed on her bed.

"Hey guys have you heard the news?! Lily Evans is kinda hooking up with James Potter!!"
One of the girls said, Y/n bit her lip,looking away.
No..it can't be..
She closed her eyes and fall asleep.

**********Next day*********

Seventh day...If he doesn't really hook up with her till thr midnight,
Y/n wins.
But if he does,she fucked up.

The classes just ended, and it was a dinner time!Remus and Y/n who was late as usual,were running toward great hall,they took their seats,huffing.
Two minutes later,she noticed something.
James wasn't there,or Lily either.
Oh no...
She standed up from her seat.
"Where are you going?"
Sirius asked.
"Oh I'll be right back"
Y/n walked out of the great hall,seeing James and Lily alone...they were holding hands,than he kissed her,and she kissed him back.
All alone I watch you watch her
No... Y/n tought,her face however was blank like she didn't care. They pulled away,Lily giggled and ran back in great hall.
As he saw her,James smirked and walked to her.
Like she's the only girl u've ever seen
"Told ya!"
He said,posing proudly.
"You know what you have to do! I mean,sorry but you know what you did when you agreed to bet!"
He grinned.
"Lost my crush,lost my boyfriend,will dissapoint my brother,will dissapoint my family,lost my chance to make mom and dad proud and for once in my life be happy with them, so,yeah"
Y/n said,keeping careless face was now too hard when she was thinking out loud,tears rolled down of her cheek,than she started sobbing.
It was the first time in his life to see her and much worse,make her cry.
"Y/n are you..."
"I'll do it tmorrow alright?"
She asked,than ran away in her dorm.

She was thinking about the scenerio all over again,while crying into her pillow.
She felt like she lost everything.

A/n: Well let's just wish a good luck to James with telling Sirius why did his sister ran away in tears!