Eighteen

"Y/n,can you explain me why didn't you GET THE FUCK OUT OF WATER WHEN YOU GOT IN AT THE FIRST PLACE?!!?"
James yelled at Y/n who was reading her book.
"I was too lazy"

"Aww were you worried something bad happent to your little girlfriend?"
Madam Pomfrey ships it,before Y/n could say anything,James answerd-
"I was more worried what would her brother do if something bad happent to my little girlfriend"

"Im not your girlfriend"

"But you like me"

"Not anymore"

"But you said it before!"

"So?"

"So you like me"

"No. You snogged Evans"

"So?"

"So fuck you.Im taken"

"Thank you very much I love you too."

"NOT by you."
He said as she flipped him off.
" 'Ay!!"
He felt offended.

"You may go now"
Said Madam Pomfrey who felt like a third wheel.

Y/n lazly got up from bed and walked out of the hospital wing with James.

"Sooo.....Are you staying here for Christmast?"
He asked.
"Where would I go eslse?
She asked sadly,he pet her head,and she suddenly forgot about everything that happent.
"Sience when did you like Remus...?"
James asked.
"Oh god. I'll tell you but you must not tell Sirius."
Y/n said.
"We arent acttualy dateing,its more of a bromance. We pretend to be dateing because Remus likes Sirius and we want to make him jelous."
Y/n explained.
"Oh....well you sure did shake him up a bit!"
James sniggerd,so did Y/n.
"Thats means I still have a chance with you?"
"No,but you have a great chance with Lily."
"I don't want Lily,I want you"

*******************

Hosgmide

The h/c haired girl enterd the Zonko's...

She walked throw the shop takeing a evrything she saw in her hands...

She didnt even know what she bought at the end...

It was a small (huge) packets made of joke stuff,candy,and a speacial gift - For Remus it was a wizarding chess set,for peter a notebook and quill set,for Sirius it was a tons of hair gail and other hair products,but however,she couldn't find anything for James...
She firstly tought of broom-care products,but is seems he's got it all alredy.
She walked throw the clothes shop,she Didn't know what was she doing there herself.
Suddenly, she saw a jacket, it was Black with Gryffindor badge on it.
Perfect - she tought.
It was hella expansive,but...guess it doesn't matter at all does it!?

Christmas time!!!!!

It was Christmast! Finally.
The first things to do that morning were-

-Wakeing Remus up by jumping on his bed.

-Receiving death treats for wakeing the whole hogwarts up at 4 AM

-Freaking Y/n out with mistleote

-Freaking Remus out with mistleote

-OPENING PRESENTS

Y/n grabbed every present marked with her name, she opend them and found (some things you really wanted etc.) From Remus,Sirius,and Peter.
Than,she was just about to open James's gift, when she saw Remus and Sirius having a moment after unpacking eachothers ones.
Y/n decided to take an action...

Suddenly,a mistleote appeard above their heads...
It was y/n holding it and giggling.
"Chop chop! What are you waiting for?"
She said, hurrying them up.
"But he's your boyfriend"
Sirius said in confusion.
"Just shut up and kiss him alredy"
Y/n said and rolled her eyes.
"James are you gonna help me here or what?"
She asked.
James smirked and immediately walked to them,he went behind Sirius and said.
"I got Sirius"
"i got Remus"
She said.
They grabbed their head and pulled them against eachother makeing them smooch,and they didn't seem to mind it at all!
They even depended it makeing
Y/n and James fall on floor laughing.

As it was done,Sirius jumped and took the mistleote away.
"WHO HAS THE POWER NOW?!"
He asked,evreyone exepct him and Remus started screaming and running away.

How did it end?

It ends up with all of them getting a detention, reasons -

-screaming at 4 AM

-flying on broomsticks in castle

-kidnaping Mrs. Norris

-Sirius Black reciving a cat in his face

-And the most of all, Sirius putting the mistleote above Peter and Proffesore McGongall...

"We really did it this time... detention at 4 AM on Christmast evening"
Remus said,while everyone was still giggling.

And see,I don't know what happent,but from the moment proffesore left the office to finish something....that office wasnt civilised no more. And now they for some reason managed to have a flexing contest.

In wich Y/n didnt join.

She looked carefully when James run up in front of everyone, took of his shirt (PJ shirt) and flexed,
Remus and Peter was laughing like idiots, Sirius put the hand across Y/n's eyes and joing idiotism as well, while Y/n was being traumatised.
James slid back abd set next to Y/n and winked at her,makeing his hair messier.
"GET ON YOUR FUCKING SHIRT"
Than Sirius rememberd something...
"I STILL GOT THE MISTLEOTE!!"
They all screamed again.
Sirius put the mistleote above Y/n and James,Y/n was about to run away,but James ran after her and somehow managed to slip on the pen that was laying on floor and fall on Y/n,pinning her to the ground.
"OOOOOOOOOOO~"
Was all tahat was heard from the other marauders,even Sirius.
James was about to kiss the panicking girl when McGongall returned and saw what was happening in her office... ,why the hell is that half neaked Potter trying to kiss-- oh wait-
"OH COME ON!"
James yelled.
"WHAT FOR THE MERLIN'S SAKE IS HAPPENING OVER HERE?! MR. AND MRS. POTTER?!"
She said than shut her mouths immedatly.
It was the moment of silence.