5.

ZAHRIE POV

Solana was supposed to here with me so I could easily walk out this house with no questions asked. But of course she can't lie to my dad for some odd twisted reason. The poor girl needs help. Looking at myself I smiled "damn I look good" flipping my hair posing.

 Looking at myself I smiled "damn I look good" flipping my hair posing

(That previous little girl I used before... yeah she's still young so I had to use someone else)

"Eww, What are you doing?" Here comes Nosey ass sadé.

"Why are you in my room?"I asked.

"Because I can be. Where are you going all dolled up?" She asked.

"I'm going out with solana, Nosey" I said. She raised her brow "right I must be stupid". What irks me more than anything that she acts just like mom it's creepy.

"Sadé I have to go. Tell mom and dad I went over to solana's" grabbing my purse I quickly made way outside and got into a cab. I didn't want anyone to see leave cause then the questions would start. I've never given my parents any reason not to trust me.

When I reached the restaurant he was standing there with a smile. Instantly I started to get shy. "You look beautiful" he said.

"Thank you" I blushed. He smiled and opened the door for me "ladies first". Walking inside the place it was nice and very cool vibe. As long as I'm home before curfew I think I can pull this off. He pulled out my seat. Blushing like crazy "thank you". He smiled and took his seat as well.

"I'm surprised your parents allowed you to come out tonight" he said.

"Well you know sometimes it's better off they don't know about this date. Or I wouldn't be here" I joked but I was dead serious. He laughed "you're funny".

//

ELIJAH POV

Sadé was in our room just hanging out. I tell yo every one of our kids have their own personality. Sadé swears she's the favorite and should be treated like a princess. "Daddy oh I forgot Zahrie said she went to solana's house".

"When was this?" I asked.

She shrugged "I don't know about an hour ago". This little girl tells me everything but that. "Are you sure that's where she went?".

"I guess so. We both know zahrie is slick. I'm just saying" shaking my head cause she's right. But I hope she doesn't do anything that we have to tighten the rope a little bit. Jaelynn walked in "Sadé out daddy and I have to talk".

"You always kick me out!" Sadé whined.

"Grown folks talk... so leave and go in your room and do some homework or something" she said. Sadé got up and stomped her way out our room. Jaelynn fanned her before closing the door. "So... what are we going to do about this teacher?".

We can't do anything. He didn't do anything" I said.

"Oh okay so you're waiting for him to strike. That's a good idea. Never mind he's zahrie's teacher" she said.

"What about we just talk her into switching classes?" I suggested.

Jaelynn laughed "yeah okay Elijah... you must've forgot what type of person zahrie is".

"Listen we can't go killing people like we used to. We have too much now. We can't do that with the kids around" I whispered.

"Again these Nosey ass kids was all your idea" I pointed out.

"Let's just talk to zahrie and if she agrees to switch then we have nothing to worry about. Anyway you want to go out to get something to eat?". She nodded "Boy, you know food is my weakness. Let's go".

//

ZAHRIE POV

"Wow I didn't even know that" I said. He smiled "yeah I know a few things about that stuff". We didn't even eat too much we were so into talking. When I looked over to my left I saw my parents. I slumped into my seat "holy shit! My parents are here".

He looked over and saw them "oh yeah... you know you're parents are pretty cool. Your dad is a little scary".

"He's not scary at all. He's a softy" I said still trying to hide in my chair. "And please stop looking over there".

"You want to leave?" He asked. I nodded "can we?". We both got up but of course my life couldn't go smooth. As soon as I got up not realizing that a waiter was right next to me with a huge tray which ended up on the floor causing everyone to stare at me. That's when I saw my dads face and he was furious. He stood up "come here, now!".

My mom looked at me and wide eyed me. She covered her face and pretended to not see me. Walking over to them slowly. "Wasn't you suppose to be at solana's house?" My dad asked.

"Um... yeah she wasn't home. So when I was coming back home I ran into a classmate of mine" I lied.

My mom shook her head...

"Zahrie we trust you. But when you sneak off to go on a date with a boy without asking us about it before... I mean.. the trust is limited now".

"But mom knew about it" I said. My dad turnt his attention to her "Nope don't do that. I never knew about the actual date. I only knew about the boy".

"I'll handle your mom later" my dad said. "But you I can't believe you would do this.." I felt like crap. If this was my mom saying this I wouldn't care but my dad he's different. "Let's go home now!". I pouted and walked with them to the car.

//

JAELYNN POV

Zahrie has to be stupid. Why would you lie to Elijah? That's the last thing you would want to do. Lord, she's in trouble. And then she trying to throw my ass under the bus too. Not today she ain't.

She sat in the couch as Elijah gave her a speech.

"Zahrie Listen there's a lot of dangerous people out there and you sneaking off anything could happen to you. It's not people don't know who your parents are. We want you safe especially now".

"Oh my god you both act like you're in the Mafia or something!".

"Anyway... and you need to switch that history class too" he said.

"Excuse me? Why would I do that?" She asked.

"Because I said so. That teacher of yours is an idiot so you need to switch and trust me when I say if you do you'll be basically saving his life". Zahrie raised her brow "you two are weird".

"So you're switching or nah?" I asked.

"No I'm not switching. I like my history class" she protested.

Elijah sighed "always have to be stubborn. Just like your mother".

"You know I'm getting tired of you always comparing the kids to me. You act like they didn't get anything from you" I said.

"Baby not now" he said.

"I'm not switching anything. And you can't make me. And I do apologize for going on this date without you guys knowing even though mom knew. But whatever...".

Squinting my eyes at zahrie cause she was reaching. Elijah looked at me and shook his head. Zahrie stood up and was about to walk away but she turnt back around "you two are hiding something big. I can feel it!. But I want to know why?".

"Grown folks business... go upstairs and get ready for bed" I said. She's always the one who was in our business growing up. "And again these Nosey kids was all your idea, Elijah!".

He smiled "and for you disobeying me by not telling me our daughter was interested in a boy.." he picked me up and put me over his shoulder smacking my butt. "I'll teach you a lesson in the bedroom".