8.

MR. JONES POV

When I took this job I had no idea that my past would come find me. Once I saw her name on the roster I smiled. Interesting out of all the schools in this town she would be in the one I work at. My sister would be so proud to know that I have the power to destroy the two people who broke up my family.

Purposely, I assigned this project just as confirmation on who's zahrie parents and grandparents were. It's not like you couldn't tell her grandmother was murdered by one of her parents. The cops were just as dumb to believe anything they told them.

When zahrie turned in her project I looked over the names and knew she lied. Not so much her but her parents. I tried to offer her to do it again but correct this time but she refused. I won't lie I was upset. This is the same girl who can't live with getting a B and she got a D and is fine with it.

Since that plan didn't work out so well. I had to think fast... I wanted to break up her family the same way her parents did mine by killing my sister. I just had to find a way to do that and make the plan work.

Looking up I see zahrie sitting there just writing away on the assignment I gave the class. I can bet she doesn't know anything about her parents past because if she did she would know who I was.

//

ELIJAH POV

"Just remember try and be discreet. I don't need zahrie coming home telling me how she saw you roughing up her teacher" Jaelynn said. Ever since zahrie came home with that grade I felt bad. She works hard in school and because of jaelynn and I she almost failed.

We both were sitting outside the school. Parked in a unmarked area just so our kids wouldn't see us. "It's like old times" I said.

"Right?. We haven't done this in so long" Jaelynn said. "Maybe You rough him up a little he'll get the point".

"Nah, he seems a little hard headed. Roughing him up won't do any good" I said. We heard the school bell ring and all the kids came out of the building. We watched our kids laugh and get on the bus. We see Maddox pushing some boy behind him. I shook my head "that's your son" I said. Jaelynn sucked her teeth "at least Maddox will always take care of himself".

She would say that. We waited for another thirty minutes before entering the school. Slowly making our way to this history class. Jaelynn peeked in and saw he was at his desk. She gave me the signal... I walked in first and she came in second closing the door. He jumped at our presence.

"What's up teach?!" Jaelynn said.

"Why are you both here? Is this about your daughter's grade?" He played dumb.

"Boy please we are not worried about zahrie's  grades she's a straight A student. She's the least of our worries" Jaelynn said.

"She's right. Now if you were talking about Maddox then the answer would be yes. Anyway so how come you never told us about your sister". He choked up a little "How did you guys figure it out?".

"We are not dumb. All it took was your last name and well that ridiculous project" Jaelynn said. This man started applauding us "wow didn't think you was this smart".

Jaelynn was about to pounce. I grabbed her wrist keeping her controlled. "I see you both didn't change! Still killing people off left and right like you did my sister and your mother".

"First off... we never killed your sister! We never got our hands dirty. Now do we know who did? Maybe. But my mother isn't your concern so don't go there".

Rubbing my chin cause I was getting annoyed with his voice. "Hold up? You're her half brother anyway so why do you care who killed her?".

"Because she's my sister. Yes, she may be a bitch half the time—"

"You mean majority of the time" Jaelynn chimes in. "But go ahead".

"Point of the matter is you need my daughter alone. She has done nothing to you. She has no idea what happened so leave her out of it" I warned.

"Unless she's given you attitude cause she has a bad attitude" Jaelynn said.

"I want your daughter to know what type of parents she has. Let your true colors show. Take off the mask and show your children who you really are" he said.

Grabbing his collar and pushing him against the board "how about you mind your business or you'll become our next assignment. It'll be a same to have to explain to zahrie why she has a new teacher. Don't. Fuck. With. Me. Your sister didn't listen and look where she is now".

Nothing else was said. We just stared at each other for a short time. Letting him go he fell into his chair. "Jaelynn let's go" she followed close behind me.

"I thought you said you wasn't going to rough him up" she said.

"I wasn't but he was pissing me off. He wants to play that he's smarter than us. When he's not". We got into the car and drove home. When we got home the chaos started.

MY PERIOD IS TRYING TO KILL ME 😩😩