12.

JAELYNN POV

Coming home a little early only because I needed to talk to Maddox about the other day. That little boy is testing my damn patience. My phone rang but I ignored it not recognizing the number. Placing the phone down I went to use the bathroom. Moments later I came back to see I had a voicemail. Usually I'll leave it until later but shit I just walked in.

"Hello, Ms. James this is zahrie's history teacher. You remember me right? Anyway I wanted to inform you that your daughter is now failing my class. The assignment I gave her was a big part of her grade".

Rolling my eyes because this man was truly annoying.

"Anyway... just please talk to her or maybe call me and I can set up a meeting so we can talk some more. Thank you and good day". This man has lost his mind. Shaking my head I deleted the message and went back to what I was going to do.

As the kids was coming home. Maddox came in upset as usual "what happened now?" I asked.

"Nothing! I just hate school!" He yelled.

"Umm one... no yelling in this house. Two, why do you hate school?" I asked. Liam came in with a smile "because the girl he liked dissed him". Looking back at Maddox "Aww, but it's okay. Life goes on. There are plenty of females out here".

Liam couldn't help but laugh "stop laughing at your brother. When this happens to you I'll make sure we all laugh at you". He closed his mouth and walked upstairs. Maddox followed behind him. Elijah will have to handle that when he comes home.

Sadé walked in with her usual smile "hey mommy!".

"I see school was good today" I said. She nodded "as always". One thing about Sadé she is sure of herself and what she wants. Zahrie came in "I know he called you".

"Listen I'm at this point I'm going to switch schools. Cause it'll never end until we end him" I said. Zahrie wide eyed me "Wait What? A new school?!".

"Yeah maybe private school. At least I don't have to worry about crazy people there". Elijah walked in and just stopped "why does it look like I walked in at the wrong time?".

"Because mom here wants to put me in private school!" Zahrie said.

"Private school?!" Elijah asked.

"Her history teacher called me stating how she's failing his class cause of that dumb ass project" I said.

Elijah sighed "if I wasn't busy this whole week I would've disposed of him already".

"Anyway that's why I said why not put her in private school. Nothing wrong with a little structure. And plus, you'll like it" I said.

"I'm not going to private school" Zahrie said.

"And who asked you if you wanted to go?" I asked.

"Dad can you do something! Apparently your wife is losing it" she said. Elijah smiled "look... just go upstairs and let me talk to her, okay?". Zahrie nodded "please cause I'll be damned if I go to private school. I have way too much attitude and sass for those people. Put Maddox in private school".

"Yeah okay, that boy won't make it out the whole day before he gets expelled for fighting" I said. Zahrie thought about what I said "good point". She turned around the corner and I heard her footsteps going up the stairs.

"Not for nothing... it's not like we don't have the money for private school. If Maddox wasn't a pain in the ass I would say put all of them in there" I said.

"Private school sounds nice and all... but our kids won't last in that type of environment. Maybe Sadé but not the other three" Elijah said.

"Okay fine, so we have to do something soon cause this man is annoying the hell out of me" I said.

"Perfect idea. You will call him and set up a meeting. Then we'll both go as planned and then I'll do what I'm good at. And we will put him in the car and take him to a secluded place where we torture him".

I smiled "I can't believe you came up with that so quickly".

"Well truth be told. I've been thinking about this all day. But since he wants to bother you with a meeting. We will give him one of the meetings he'll never forget" Elijah smiled.

"You know how turned on I get when you talk about killing someone" rubbing his muscles through his shirt.

"I know you do. But remember we have four other people in this house. Along with Renzo and his small family". Rolling my eyes "like that ever stopped you before".

"True, But we have nosy kids now. I don't want any disruptions while we do..." Sadé came into the kitchen and stopped "eww, what were you guys doing?!".

"See what I mean..." we both laughed and Sadé looked a little confused. She backed up slowly bumping into Zahrie who was running into the kitchen "Listen I'm just saying private school isn't for me!".

"Private school? Ooo can I got to private school?!" Sadé asked.

"See send her to private school" Zahrie said.

"No and No" I said.

"Oh come on. Private school needs a person like me!" Sadé said with a huge smile. Zahrie shook her head "she gets this from you, mom".

"Why is it every time you and your dad wants to blame me for something... Remember two parents. You all don't get everything from me" I said.

"I never said I get anything from you. But dad, I'm more like him" rolling my eyes "don't you kids have homework? Cause if not, then Private school might happen".

"You know what my math text book is calling my name" Zahrie said walking backwards. Sadé smiled "well I don't have homework so does that mean I get to go to private school?!".

"Little girl if you don't go upstairs and find something to do..." she skipped up the stairs. Looking at Elijah who was smirking "like I said Nosey ass kids". We both shared a laugh. He was right though.