13.

ELIJAH POV

Sitting here waiting for Jaelynn to show up

Sitting here waiting for Jaelynn to show up. She successfully scheduled a meeting with Zahrie's Nosey ass teacher. I had a plan already in store for what I was about to do to this man.

"I'm sorry I'm late. Traffic was crazy" Jaelynn said. I got up and opened the door for her "remember what we talked about" I said. She turned to me "like I don't know what I'm doing... boy please".

Her teacher came and approached us smiling "well hello follow me". Jaelynn and I walked along side each other to his classroom. Jaelynn walked inside first and I looked both ways making sure no one was near by. Closing the door behind me. "You both can have a seat" he said.

"Nah I'm good. Jaelynn sit down" I said.

"You don't have to tell me twice. These heels are killing my feet" she said. We both looked at her "well I wanted to meet with you both because Zahrie is a smart girl. She has a lot of potential. But that project she did was horrible".

"What was wrong with it?" I asked.

"Well for starters the names were fake" he said.

"And how would you know that?" I asked.

"Because I looked them up to make sure the names are legit" he said. He must think I'm stupid. "Jaelynn you hear this?" I asked.

"Damn I knew I should've worn flats" she said.

"Jaelynn!" I called. She jumped "oh shoot what's up?"

"Mister teacher here was saying how the names were fake cause he searched it up" I said. Jaelynn laughed loudly "really? That's the lie you tell us. You know damn well you looked up the names cause you know about us". Leave it to Jaelynn to get straight to the point.

"Since we are being honest... I know you killed my sister! And framed someone else to go to jail" he said.

"No proof" I said.

"Are you sure about that? Did you know my sister had CCTV in her home? No you didn't" he said.

"Don't care if she did. We didn't kill her" I said.

"Who you trying to scare with the CCTV lie? Your sister was a delusional young woman. Her mouth was non stop. And well she got what she deserved" Jaelynn said.

The teacher got up "Say that again".

I moved closer "Don't be stupid".

"You think I'm scared of you teach? You got the wrong one. I'll do even better I'll record what I just said and keep playing it" Jaelynn said.

"My sister was right you have too much mouth" he said.

"Your sister was calling the kettle black" Jaelynn said. Don't think he was liking her comebacks. I was getting tired of this whole confrontation. Taking out my taser I quickly walked up to him and pressed the taser to the back of his ear. That made him fall to the floor. "About damn time! I was wondering what was taking you so long".

"Didn't want him to suspect we were up to something" I said.

"Wait? Let's make sure there's no camera in here" we both went around the room fishing for cameras. "Whew! Good.. none. When did they stop putting cameras in the classrooms?".

"I have no clue but we need to act fast" I said. Thank god this guy was skinny. I threw him over my shoulder. Jaelynn went in the hallway to make sure the coast was clear. She motioned me to come out. I quickly walked out the back of the building. Jaelynn pulled the car around. Tying his kegs and his arms together I stuffed him in the trunk and slammed it close. Jaelynn and I both got in the car and sped off.

Glancing at Jaelynn who was putting on a hat. "Where did you get that hat from?".

"Listen I'm not trying to be seen. So the hat works. Especially when I pull it down" she said. I smiled cause only she would come up with this. We drove for about an hour until we reached the warehouse. "Let me walk in and set up" Jaelynn said. She got out pulling her hat down.

Hearing muffles from the trunk. Damn he woke up already?. Getting out and opening the trunk "come on". Grabbing his shirt pulling him out the trunk. Throwing him over my shoulder just Incase he got brave. Jaelynn held the door open so it was easier for me. Placing him on the chair. I zip tied his legs to the legs of the chair. And did the same to his arms.

I haven't done this in a long time so my stamina wasn't what it used to be. Letting out a breath of air. Turning to Jaelynn and that ridiculous hat. "What?".

"That hat is killing me" I said

"Oh shush and handle this man. We have to be home by four" she said. Turning back to mister Nosey ass. He was trying to get loose. "You do know you won't get lose right?".

"You two are going to jail! You act like I don't know you took out my sister. Her mother and her father" he said.

"Can you stop saying we took out Alexis? We didn't" Jaelynn chimed in. Turning to Jaelynn who rolled her eyes "continue". "Look we know who you were from when we met you at the parent teacher conference. Then you decide to get pushy on our daughter that's why we roughed you up that day. Thinking you would calm down.. but no. You keep it going. And now we have to take you out like we did with Jaelynn's parents".

"See told you we didn't kill Alexis. Dummy!".

"Doesn't matter you both need to be in jail. You can't just kill people without paying the price for it" he said.

"We can murder you right now and get away with it like we have before" Jaelynn said.

"Baby? Please?" I asked. She put her hands up "sorry  I'll be quiet". Standing in front of him "I should just murder you right here but I feel like having fun with you first".

He spat at me "go to hell!".

Nodding "figured you would do something like that" taking out a shock stick and just hitting his expose skin with it. He wailed as the shock zapped him. "You two can both die and go to hell" he yelled. Hearing a loud sigh I looked over at Jaelynn who looked bored. "You know what. When you both go to jail... they will take your kids. And I hope karma comes back around and Zahrie gets raped".

"You know what..." Jaelynn took off the hat and stormed over to him. She stood behind him and quickly snapped his neck. "I was getting tired of his mouth and no one ever speaks like that of our children".

Standing there with this shock stick in my hand "next time you want to warn me?".

"You were moving too slow. Wanting to play games with the man. Just kill him and move on already"
She said putting back on her hat. "And the bin where the lye is in... is ready. He'll be liquid in less then three hours".

After we disposed of his body we made sure we didn't have any evidence on us. We made it home in time. Zahrie looked at us waiting for one of us to tell her what happened. But we kept quiet. Hopefully all this drama is now done and we can love freely.