9.

ZAHRIE POV

Damn I forgot my book. "Solana tell your dad if he doesn't mind taking me home". She nodded. I ran back inside the school building. Running to my locker I slowed down when I got to my history class cause my locker was right next to it. Hearing a commotion going on I took a peek in the small glass window.

What I saw I gasped covering my mouth. My dad was holding him by his collar holding him against the board. He was screaming all types of curse words at him. What the hell was going on? And my mom stood there cheering my dad on. I was so confused.

Grabbing the book I needed I sneaked by the classroom and ran to Solana's dads car. "What's wrong with you? Lookin like you just a damn ghost".

"Huh? Nothing I'm fine" I said. She shrugged and went back to playing on her phone. When I got home my parents were home already. How did they get home so quick?. Something isn't adding up.

"Hello to you too!" My mom said.

"Hey" I squinted my eyes at her. She raised her brow "long day at school?".

"Something like that" I said. My dad came into the kitchen smiling "hey princess how was school?".

"You know what I'm not the one to beat around the bush. Why were you both at my school and you had my history teacher against the board cussing at him".

My mom wide eyed me "why were you in school after hours anyway?".

"Because I left my book— hold up I asked you first!. Why were you both there?" My dad looked at my mom and she did the same. "Well?".

"Zahrie sometimes what grown folks do isn't your business. You are still under eighteen so that makes you not old enough to understand what's really going on" my mom said.

"Really? That's the only thing you could come up with?" I asked.

"Point of the matter is... that teacher is a punk ass bitch and he knows his place now. Period" my dad chimed in.

"You both are hiding something from us. And it's big. I can feel it" I said.

"You don't feel shit" My mom said.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you both are like assassins of some kind. Dad fits the profile of one and well mom you support dad so I wouldn't be surprised" I said.

They both rolled their eyes "don't you got homework to do?" My mom asked. Anytime I'm right she always tries to change the subject.

"Maybe I do... but I'm not done with you guys" I said.

"But we are done with you! So go upstairs and start on the homework" my mom said. I walked past them squinting my eyes. My dad watched me closely as I went upstairs.

//

JAELYNN POV

I slapped Elijah on the arm when I saw zahrie was actually upstairs "I told you to be discreet!".

"Not my fault she happened to come back inside the school" he said.

"Doesn't matter! Now she knows something is up. And if that teacher opens his mouth then that'll confirm already what she's thinking!. This can't be good".

Elijah stood there face palming himself "we will just have to do things not on the school premises. More like outside so we don't get caught again". Shaking my head because this child is Nosey.

Maddox and Liam came into the kitchen and they were smiling at us. "What?".

"Zahrie told us how she caught you guys roughing up on of her teachers. Now I don't care but can you rough my English teacher cause he's trying to fail me on purpose" Maddox said.

Elijah just gave them both the eye. Maddox and Liam looked at each other and turned back around and disappeared. "See what I'm saying?!".

"Don't worry this will die down in a couple of days and then we can finish what we started" he said.

"It was so much easier when they were smaller and less Nosey" I said.

Elijah sighed "you know what's going to happen? We will eventually have to tell them what we do on the side. Or they'll find out on their own or from someone else"

I glanced at Elijah cause I know he was right. I doubt these kids will take this lightly. Well not so much the twins but zahrie might turn us in. She follows the rules way too much. I'm still trying to figure out which side she got that from. Sadé will find this fascinating.

But we have to either shut her teacher up or take him out before he gets out of hand. This time around we have to disguise ourselves and be more careful. Don't need anyone seeing us this time.