Ꭺ FᏌN ᎠᎪY ᏔᏆᎢᎻ ᎷY ᏓᎪᏟKᏚᎾN (ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 9)

"Help! Help me," I saw myself chased by a stream of black smoke and ashes.  I ran and ran until an image appeared in front of me, The image was an old memory of mine...
"Uncle! Uncle Wang! Where are you going?" I was five years old that time and looked cute with two pigtails, and in my favorite pink pajamas.
"None of your business! Just get out of my life!" Uncle Wang spat. I was hurt, but I did not dare tell mom about uncle's weird negativeness. Mom will always say I must have been a bad girl and did not listen to uncle or he was just protecting me. Then I saw uncle going out onto the front porch and put something underneath mom's car. He must be helping us fix the tires since our tires are always not working.
"My dear Luna! Go get ready for our picnic! Your dad and I are ready!" Mom said from upstairs. "No don't go! I don't know what will happen but you guys have to be careful! I sense danger!" I warned, but since I was just a spirit, she can't see me.
     They were on their way when unexpectedly I saw what uncle Wang put under our car. It was a small device that was beeping faster and faster. BOOM! The car boomed up into pieces sending Mom, Dad, and little Luna diving not the sea. It's the same dream I had over and over again, what is this telling me? What does Mom and Dad tell me to do? Mom! Dad!" I yelled at the top of my lungs reaching for them, but unfortunately I was invisible. " I hate you Uncle Wang! I hate your whole family!" I cried. Then I finally understand. The smoke and ashes was my hatred, jealousy, and unhappiness. It fills me and covers me up completely paralyzing me. "Nooo, let go of me!" I struggle through all these dark mess. And as the darkness swallows me, my whole body changed. I became a black devil. Evil fate and losing everything and everyone.

 Evil fate and losing everything and everyone

(Credit to the owner of this picture. Plz don't judge at the choice of my pictures. Thx, ✌️)
"Hahahahahaa! My little Luna, wanna get revenge?" Uncle tempted. "THEN LETS PLAY!"
"Pfft ~ HAHAHAHA," I giggled then laughed very hard. "Sure, I will play your butt off." I lunged at him but he grabbed my hand.
"Go to REALITY!" He pushed me and I fell into a moment of darkness when I came back to my world. "Noooooo" I echoed. I cracked my eyes open.
"Had a bad dream?" I looked around, Jackson was up laying next to me, his hands on my wrist. That's why I felt so sure that someone was actually holding my hand. Hmm...interesting.
"Um...yeah. Did I wake you, hon?" I asked.
"Nope dear, I was sending breakfast up when I heard your voice, so I checked to be sure you were all right. As it turns out this is my first time seeing you having a nightmare." Jackson giggled.
I smiled. Rumble rumble.
We both looked at my stomach. "Looks like someone's got a little monster in there. Good morning and eat up!"
He brought a plate of chopped up fruits and baked muffins. (This was inspired by my best friend, Muffiny_21 )
I hugged him as thanks for my appreciation. "Hey later, wanna go to an amusement park? It's close to here." Jackson suggested.
"Sure, let me finish my breakfast and go to bath." I quickly gobbled up my breakfast.
"I will shower with you," Jackson smiled.
"..."
I got up, ran downstairs to wash the plate, and ran back up to prepare my clothes. When I got into the bathroom, Jackson was in the bathtub.
"Come on in."
My head feels dizzy, it's gonna explode. Eeeeekkk! Endure it's, endure it! You are gonna bath with your boyfriend, nothing is wrong with it. Sigh. Calm down.
I jumped in naked in front of him. I washed quickly, dumping the bath fizzies in to make a bubble bath. I used a little towel to wash my body, and my body is completely covered by Jackson's perverted stares.
Jackson's POV~
I was bathing in hot water when Luna came in.
"Come on in." I said happily waiting days to bath with my girlfriend.
Then I saw her with a red face. She looks like she is hot in this bathroom, or she's blushing, or am I imagining it?
She rushed to join in the bathtub, at first I thought she's happy to be with me, but for some reason she started to wash quickly. By the time she's washing away the foam with a little towel, I am already thinking perverted thoughts. Woah...she's so...beautiful. White soft skin, smooth curly hair, and perfect curves and edges just like when we were little. I love her. But also not because her outside, it's her inside, she cares for everyone. When I helped her hold her clothes, she wanted to help, and when Roy got hurt...I winced at the thought, she jumped in front of him, ready to protect him from my strikes, but I know I will never hurt her. 😌
I snapped out of my thoughts, I know I stared at her for a moment now, she must feel awkward and insecure. "Sorry, I stared at you for a long time."
"No, it's fine." She smiled.
"Lets get out, I wanna hurry to have fun, come on." Luna pulled me up, gave me a towel and she covered herself too. We changed into our clothes and got out onto the porch waiting for my driver to come.
My clothes:

Luna's:

Matching clothes

Matching clothes.
We set out to the amusement park, when we arrived it was so big and busy. I heard people screaming loud on the roller coasters as they go up and down up and down. The food is so tempting to make us eat it, but we have to buy tickets first.

Luna's POV"Jackson, I can get the tickets, where do you want to go first?" I asked

Luna's POV
"Jackson, I can get the tickets, where do you want to go first?" I asked.
"I want to ride the roller coaster please, and thank you," he pleaded. Kawaiii~ so cute.

"By the way, Jackson, where did you get that snack?" I asked curiously after buying our tickets

"Over there they, my fans, when they saw me, they were so happy." Jackson pointed to a crowd of women and girls snapping pictures and taking videos. Then a girl came up, "Ex-excuse me, dear J-Jackson, is she your...." the girl chocked at the thought. "Your g-girlfriend?" She winced.
"Yes, we've been together since our childhood years, then to school, to now. Why?"  Jackson said.
"N-never mind," sigh. The girl looked up at me with a scornful face and rolled her eyes.
"Then, we will be on our way,goodbye." said Jackson. He took my hand and linked it to his arm.
I am so mad, what did I do to deserve this? I am just an ordinary girl like everyone else who is lucky to have a boyfriend that's famous. I stuck out my tongue and gave her a smirk. Humph, no match for me. Savage. Lol, bye bye. (Wave mentally)

Then the girl ran away, turning back and gave me a wait-for-your-punishment look. She ran to a corner where two people were waiting for her, then I got a little glimpse. Two of the strangers were wearing exactly my best friends' clothes. Just to put in mind, I know everything about my two bfs. And they were talking very seriously and angry just like the time where I felt them gossiping behind my back. Oh, the chills. I finally found out who the gossips were from, it was from my best friends, Kelly and Andria. What the?