ᎷᎬᎷᎾᎡY (ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 5)

Jackson's POV
Hi! I am Jackson Yi. My best friends are Roy and Karry. This morning when I walked to school, I saw Roy standing at the opening of the school.
"Hey, Roy, are you waiting for someone?" I asked.
"Yes, I am waiting for my dear friend, Luna. Wanna wait for her too?" He requested.
"It's pretty early, so why not?"
"Where is Karry? He's supposed to go to school," I asked.
"Oh, he is sick, don't ask me, I don't know why," Roy clarified.
Sigh. "Tomorrow he's gonna have tons of homework," I said. "Feel bad for him."
"Roy, can I ask u something? What is Luna's last name?"
"It's-" Roy's head whipped around at the sight of Luna arriving at school.
"Hey Luna! We were waiting for you! Wanna go in together?" Roy suggested.
"Sure, but just stay one meter away from me," she said.
"Why?"
I immediately know what will happen, so I quickly dodged out of the way and headed to class. When I looked back, I saw Luna's I knew it face, I mentally laughed. Smart, clever little girl.
I saw Luna and tapped her shoulder. She turned her head giving me a now what look.
"Are you really Luna?" I inquired.
"Um...yeah, I am Luna." This is feeling awkward and strange.
"What's your last name?" I asked a bit more.
"Well, I don't remember my last name but my aunt said it's something like Yi." I turned my head around, back facing her.
No, this isn't real. I thought she's dead. There could be tons of Luna Yi's in this world, could it? I must be wrong, plus Luna isn't even sure her last name is Yi. Must be my imagination. But I hope she's alive again, I miss her so much.
(Jackson's memory) I was eight when I saw her, my neighbor, when I saw Luna in my house for a visit. "Big brother, can you play with me?" She asked sweetly. She had baby fat, cute dimples, and a honey citrus scent. I almost fell for her.
"Um...sure, what do you want to play?" I asked.
"I wanna play hide and seek. You count I hide, okay?"
I slowly counted to ten giving cute Luna some more time. "Ready or not here I come!"
I quickly found her hiding in a curtain beside the door. When I reached to tag her, she dodged out of the way and almost slipped over a sharp edged kick plate of the door. I quickly rushed to her side and bent down to hold her waist. She felt surprised at me touching her and whipped her head to turn to me, and because I bent forward, we accidentally kissed.
I smiled at our first kiss. Sigh. Such lovely memories, I missed that moment the most.
Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!
"Well, that's the bell, see you in Spanish class, Jackson!" Luna said. The sound startled me as well, then I headed back into class.
Skip~Sorry! (Skipped a few moments)
"Who can say this sentence in a correct and professional Spanish accent without stopping to think how to say this word?" Mr.Tyler instructed. Two hands were raised, Roy was super excited to set a good example , "Pick me! me! Pick me!" He called. But Mr.Tyler ignored him and picked Me. Roy gave him a pouting look.
"Buenos dias, mucho gusto. Me llamo Jackson. Tengo que irme, hasta luego. Adios!
Good morning, nice to meet you. My name is Jackson. I must be off, see you later. Goodbye!" I stated.
"Very good," Mr.Tyler clapped. "I hope you all will be like Jackson, speaking up and translating very well. Good job."
"Thank you, teacher." I looked at Luna and winked. I wanted to test Luna's patience, competition, and knowledge like I did before when we were young to see if she's truly my Luna.
"Now who can say it faster?" The teacher asked.
Luna raised my hand high. "I want to do it, sir." She said with confidence. She glared at Me as I give her one of my creepy smiles. Looks like she really is the Luna I've met before, but how could this be?
"Alright, go ahead."
Luna said the same thing but much faster and did not hesitate to say the words. "Perfection! You and Jackson are good at Spanish nowadays, am I right?"
"Thank you, teacher. We studied Spanish day and night so we are good at it." I said looking at Luna. (Skip skip~)
"You did great, Luna. I am proud of you." I said.
"Thanks, but I didn't need your compliments, and why did you say you were proud of me? Did I not do good before?"
"Well, um...never mind."I said. "See you in p.e." Then I went to the boys bathroom. Hm...she acts like she forgot the past, the time where happiness started when we were young. Ugh! Never mind, not even important. Gotta go to pe class.
Then I saw Luna running like a pro, sweat running down her body. "Why are your clothes that see through?" I asked. She stared at her shirt and saw her pink bra. Luna suddenly slapped me with no apparent reason. Who the hell do she think she is? Gasp. "O my god. I am so sorry!" She cried. She better be. "I didn't think before I did that! Jackson, I am so sorry! Please forgive me!"
"It's okay, calm down. I am not gonna blame you." I soothed. "Wanna go shopping today after school to buy you suitable clothes? Tomorrow's Saturday so we can also spend time together."
"Yeah sure, as an apology for slapping you." She smiled warmly. At that moment I was so sure she was My Luna. I fell for her again.
Then p.e class started.
Luna's POV.
I am so excited to go shopping with him. He's so nice even after I slapped him, suggested I need to buy clothes that are not see through. Sigh. Such a nice person...then suddenly my mind became blurry. There was a unclear image of a girl getting hurt and a tall nice looking boy helped her bandage her cuts. I saw the girl with blackish brown long hair, and I have it too, the girl has cute dimples, I have it too, and finally that boy has the same hairstyle like Jackson. C-c-ould it be u-us? I feel a little dizzy, I feel like I am going to faint...
"Ms. Yi, care to share to the class what's on your mind?" The p.e teacher asked.
"Sorry ma'am. I will listen to you," I said embarrassed as I sat upright.
I wasn't actually listening during the whole class! But Jackson stole a glance at me and immediately knew from my attitude that I was super excited. He smirked. I think I will fall for him.
After school, I walked over to Jackson's locker but got blocked by my besties, Kelly and Andria. "Hey, where do you think you are going?" They said looking at me suspiciously.
"Nothing, just walking over to Jackson."
"Oh? Since when did you become so attached to Jackson?" Kelly asked curiously.
"Yeah, we thought you don't have any interests in them unlike us." They look at each other and started daydreaming about the possibilities of them becoming the tfboys girlfriends. I took this chance and slipped away without letting them notice. But I immediately regretted that since I felt eyes staring behind my back and heard the same voices in the bathroom today. Could they be gossiping about me? No way, they are my best friends, they won't do anything bad to me. Oh please someone just save me from these gossips, but who will?

ᏚᎾᎡᎡY ᎷY ᎠᎬᎪᎡ ᎡᎬᎪᎠᎬᎡᏚ, FᎾᎡ ᎢᎻᎬ ᏞᎪᏟK ᎾF ᏌᏢᎠᎪᎢᏆNᏩ. Ꮖ ᏓᏌᏚᎢ ᎠᎾN'Ꭲ ᎻᎪᏙᎬ ᎬNᎾᏌᏩᎻ ᎢᏆᎷᎬ ᎢᎾ ᏌᏢᎠᎪᎢᎬ. Ꮖ KNᎾᏔ Ꮖ ᎠᎾN'Ꭲ ᎻᎪᏙᎬ Ꭺ ᏢᏞᎪᏟᎬ FᎾᎡ ᎷᎪKᏆNᏩ ᎬXᏟᏌᏚᎬᏚ, ᏴᏌᎢ ᏴᎬᏞᏆᎬᏙᎬ ᏆN ᎷᎬ. Ꮖ ᏔᏆᏞᏞ ᏌᏢᎠᎪᎢᎬ ᎪᏚ ᏴᎬᏚᎢ ᎪᏚ Ꮖ ᏟᎪN. ᎻᎷᎷ... ᏔᎻᎪᎢ ᎠᎪYᏚ ᏚᎻᎾᏌᏞᎠ Ꮖ ᏌᏢᎠᎪᎢᎬ? ᏟᎾᏌᏞᎠ YᎾᏌ ᎡᎬᎪᎠᎬᎡᏚ ᎻᎬᏞᏢ ᎷᎬ ᏚᏌᏩᏩᎬᏚᎢ ᎠᎪYᏚ Ꮖ ᏚᎻᎾᏌᏞᎠ ᏔᎾᎡK ᎾN? ᎢᎻX ᏚᎾ ᎷᏌᏟᎻ, Ꮖ ᏞᎾᏙᎬ YᎾᏌ ᎠᎬᎪᎡ ᎡᎬᎪᎠᎬᎡᏚ! (ᎢᎻᏆᏚ ᏚᎢᎾᎡY ᏩᎾᎬᏚ ᏢᎡᎬᎢᎢY ᏔᎬᏞᏞ!)
♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ🎀ⓨⓞⓤ♡
🍸🍸😊😊😊😊🍸🍸
🍸😊😊♥♥😊😊🍸
🍸😊😊😊😊😊😊🍸
🍸😊💂😊😊💂😊🍸
🍸😊😊💂💂😊😊🍸
🍸🍸😊😊😊😊🍸🍸
🍸🍸🍸👉👈🍸🍸🍸