cнคpтεг 1

-Snow Color's POV-

I started to text with my best friend Fire Mystery but I call her just Fire.
F- Fire S-Snow Color
F: What's up?
S: My parents aren't home so I thought if we could play some games.
F: Sorry I can't
S: Why?
F: Because I feel sick.
S: Alright. I will let you rest. So bye.
F: Bye.

I sighed and put my phone onto my table right next to my computer. I looked at my bed to see my little chocolate brown dog. Her name is Ajka and she is so cute. I patted her head and turned on my computer. I opened my skipe to see if my other friends are online. Miner wasn't online nor Bohginko. 'Great now I am going to play all alone.' I took my mouse and clicked on little block of grass. Game called Minecraft opened on the menu page. 'Maybe I could try it out.' I thought as I created new world and put there the seed. I knew about this seed for a while and is pretty interesting. Something about Steve's.

I started the world and waited until it loaded. I was in snow biome which is cool. I looked around but for some weird reason my screen started to glitch. ,, What's going on?!" I screamed shocked and scared. Than my eyes started to slowly close. I tried to keep them open but I couldn't. Then darkness and I can't even move.  'What's going on!'

-after few minutes later-

I could finally move but there is something wrong. I feel that Iam laying on something cold and wet. I even felt cold breeze on my skin. I slowly opened my eyes to see an sky full of gray clouds. I looked at the ground to see snow. All around me were mountain's. I started to slowly stand up. ,, H-how did I get here. Am I inside the g-game?" I started to ask myself. My second question was answered because the place was made of blocks. ,, A-alright. Stay calm Snowi. Breathe in and out." I said trying to calm myself down.

,, Alright I need to find a way out of here." I said while walking to the nearest woods. What I forget was to see where is the sun and I did quietly forget about the mobs. I looked for any sight of something that could help me to get back into the real world. I looked at the sky which started to be darker and darker and like stupid I ignored this sight. Then it was fully dark. Panic started to take over me. Iam not afraid of dark but in this kind of situation it's not funny to stay in this place.

,, Aaaaa!" I screamed as something hit my shoulder really hard. Then I realized that I have to run. I started to run ignoring the burning pain in my right shoulder. Then stopped and started to dig under me. I dig out hole 2x4 so Iam fine. I looked at the back of my shoulder to see an arrow. ,, Oh god. This is bad, this is really bad." I said as I knew what I have to do. I ripped off part of my purple hoodie and get ready. 'Oh god, this is going to hurt.' I thought as I carefully tooked the arrow into my hand which caused more pain. ,, Alright. One.....  two.....  three!" I said as I put out the arrow from mine shoulder which caused me to scream like super loud.

Tears started to stream down my face as I cried from the pain. I lat the arrow fall out of my hand and started to wrap the injury with the peace of clouth. 'Well that was hard first day in this world.' I thought as I laid down hugging myself and drifting to sleep.

✧♬•*¨*•.。✧♬•*¨*•.。✧♬•*¨*•.。
Alright. This is the first chapter and guys if my writing is horrible than it's because Iam from other countri which has his own language. So please don't judge me. 👋 Bye.
Word count: 681