cнคpтεг 21

-Snow Color's POV-

We enterd a room everybody is here even those others friends. ,, Is everyone alright?" I asked. They all just nodded. We got them out of the cells. ,, We found portal that probably leads to the real world." said Catin heart. ,, Really?" asked Lucas.

,, Yeah but if we leave it open the bad Steve's could try to take over real world." said Bohginko. ,, Well that's bad." said Sabre. ,, I have an idea. Steve's are going to get out while we will leave and I will make that portal explode and get into the portal too." I assume Fire Mystery said while taking out TNT.

,, You had that the whole time? Why didn't you break us out of here?" asked Amber Alex. ,, If I done that it could hurt us." she answered. Other's nodded. We separated our ways.

Amber Alex hugged me before leaving with other Steve's and I wished her good luck.

No evil Steve's were in the room. Everyone ran through the portal except me and Fire Mystery.

,, Why are you waiting?" she asked while putting down the TNT. ,, Just what if I won't remember anyone even in the real world?" I said. ,, Don't worry Snowi I'm sure you will remember." she said with a smile. I was at first shocked that she knows my nickname but was ok with it.

I nodded and jump through the portal.

I fall down from a chair screaming. Than I heard a little paws walking to me. Something started to lick my face. I opened my eyes to see a small brown/chocolate brown dog. ,, Iam back home! Ajka I'm back." I said while hugging my little dog.

Then I realized I have all my memories. I was smiling and laughing from all the happiness.

Than I heard my phone ring. I picked up.
,, Omg. Do you remember everything Veva? Because I do and this was the craziest thing that I ever done!" I heard a familiar voice scream into my ear. It was Naty. ,, Wait are you alright?" I asked.
,, Yup we need to check other's!" she said.

I immediately ran to my notebook it was on and my Minecraft wasn't open. I jumped on skipe and in the rest of the day I talked to my friends.

-month later-

Everything went to normal. Sabre and Lucas got home too and Steve saga is continuing. All the Steve's got out of the bad Steve's base. Amber Alex is taking care of Lighty. Me and my friends are playing Minecraft without getting stuck in the game. And I'm planning to soon do my own series about Steve's soon.

✧♬•*¨*•.。✧♬•*¨*•.。✧♬•*¨*•.。
The last chapter is out guy!  Sorry that this last chapter was pretty horrible.
And for those who likes dogs.

This is my dog! Her name is Ajka and yes this is the dog that is in the story at beginning and end. So bye and maybe I will do part two or another book in English. 👋 Bye
Word count: 500