cнคpтεг 9

-Snow Color's POV-

'Stay calm Snowi. All you need to do is breathe. There's probably a logical explanation for this. Try to remember what happened in those woods after losing Plague Steve.' I thought while closing my eyes. After realizing everything I just wanted to slap myself but couldn't, because I can't still move.

I opened my eyes to see someone coming into the room. It was Plague Steve?! He pulled down the lever which made off the piston on my head. 'I can move my head! I wonder if I can talk.' I thought looking at Plague Steve.

,, Where am l?" I asked. ,, That's not important." he said. ,, You hit me into head, am I right?" I said annoyed by the realizing this.  ,, Well I guess you are not that stupid as you look." he said with laugh. He then left the room.

'Alright. Concentrate.' I thought while looking at the other lever from the other pistons. 'Come on. Work stupid powers. I need you so it would be nice if you worked.' I thought angrily.

Someone entered the room. I looked to the entrance to see Nightmare Steve?! 'Well this is just great. Who will be next! Chaos Steve and Shadow Steve.' I thought starting to get more annoyed. And not just minute after this Shadow Steve and Chaos Steve entered. 'I was just joking! You can't be serious that they are alive too!?'

,, I can see that you are awake." Nightmare Steve said. I just stayed quiet. Nightmare Steve than turned around so he faced Shadow Steve. He just nodded.

Shadow Steve ran to me. I just closed my eyes. I felt as I hit the wall. I opened my eyes to see that I am not inside the machine anymore. 

,, Ha! I am out!" screamed happily until I saw something that shocked me. I saw myself leaving the machine. No it was my body leaving the machine.

,, Are you having full control over her body?" Nightmare Steve asked. ,, Yes." said Shadow Steve with his normal voice through my body. ,, She's now just like ghost l. But the bad thing is I can hear her and see her." he said annoyed. ,, That's fine. Just make sure to sound like her when you get with Plague Steve into that Rainbow town." Nightmare Steve said. Shadow Steve just nodded and left the room with me following him.

,, Give me back my body!" I screamed at him. ,, Shut up." he said not even looking at me.

After few minutes we were outside of the building which is under ground. Plague Steve was already waiting Shadow Steve outside. ,, Follow me." He said.

It didn't take even half hour to get to Rainbow town. I flied in immediately. No one could see me or hear me. Which was sad.

Amber Alex ran to Shadow Steve in my body. She started to ask million questions but was stopped by her brother Gold Steve. Plague Steve flied to Rainbow Steve and Light Steve asking them what happened while they were gone.

Lighty was following Amber Alex. She didn't go to Shadow Steve. 'Well now I know that she's really smart.' I thought while not listening to any of there conversations.

I saw Sabre and Lucas. They seemed worried. 'What's going on? Did something bad happened?' I thought. They went into house which wasn't far from mine. 'From when those to need a house? Unless they are... No that can't be.' I thought watching every one.

Shadow Steve finally was alone.
,, What are you planning? And what did you do to Sabre and Lucas?" I screamed at him.  He just laughed.
,, Well if you didn't find out they are stuck here like you." after he finished that sentence, he laughed even more. I just left him. I sit down on the rainbow tree of life.

'I need t-to find a way to warn them. I j-just have to.' I thought while starting to cry.

✧♬•*¨*•.。✧♬•*¨*•.。✧♬•*¨*•.。
Well that was interesting to write. I was close to crying 😂 myself. Well I hope you liked the chapter.
Word count: 684