cнคpтεг 4

-Snow Color's POV-

I opened my eyes. I was in a simple little room. I felt something big laying on my stomach. It was Lighty, she peacefully slept. My whole body hurts really badly. I slowly sat up. Lighty jumped of the bed wanting me to follow her. I slowly went out of the bed trying to not fall down from the pain. 'Where am I?' I thought looking around the room. There was a small table on which I was my hoodie.
There was one big chest and furnace.
'It's like a small house.' I thought walking to the doors.

The doors opened which startled me. In the doorway was a girl that looked like Alex but in one color. ,, You are up. How are you feeling." she asked while patting Lighty. ,, I-in p-pain." I said scared from not knowing her. 
,, Sorry. I forgot to tell you my name. I am Amber Alex and you are?" she asked looking at me. ,, S-snow C-color." I said still scared. ,, Don't worry I won't hurt you." she said with sweet smile. I calmed down a little bit. I saw that she was still patting Lighty. 
,, H-her name is Lighty." I said trying not to sound shy which didn't work.
,, Omg! That's the cutest name I have ever heard." she said hugging Lighty.

I sat down because I felt week. She looked at me for second than took my hand. She started to rug me out of the room. Lighty was following us. ,, W-where are we going." I said seeing that the so called room being a small house. She let go of my hand.
,, Welcome to Rainbow town!" She called out proudly. ,, So she's awake?" Said voice behind me which mede me jump. ,, Yup!" Amber Alex said while I turned around to see who it is. It kinda looked like yellow Steve but at the same time he wasn't. ,, Snow Color this is my big brother, Gold Steve." she said while her brother took out his hand for me to shake it. We shake hands. ,, She's kinda shy." I herd Amber Alex whisper to Golden Steve.

,, Amber could you show Snow Color around. I have to do something." he said while flying away. ,, Alright follow me. And one more thing. Can you fly?" she asked. 'Why she asked this kind of question. And that name, Rainbow town, it sounds familiar.' I thought for a minute. ,, Y-yeah but Iam really bad at it." I said feeling so embarrassed. ,, It's alright. I could sometime help you with that." She said kindly. I nodded.

She showed me the Rainbow tree of life, it was so huge and beautiful.
,, Do you want to go up there." Amber Alex said pointing at the tree. I looked up at it. ,, Please. This is going to be great training for your flying." she said excited. ,, A-alright." I said. She jumped up and stayed in air which was cool. 'Why does it look so easy.' I thought getting ready. I jumped up like she did but nothing. I tried it again and this time I was in air but just for minute. ,, Good job." she said clapping her hands.

,, I don't think that I will get up there tonight." I said feeling a little bit sad.
,, Don't worry we can try tomorrow. But now you need to see other things in town." she said even more excited.

Amber Alex than showed me the middle of the town and it was pretty. There was Steve temple, Rainbow house and there were pans for animals. I was (nda from all the real and fake Sabre chickens. Then I realized something big. 'Iam on FavremySabre's server!?'

✧♬•*¨*•.。✧♬•*¨*•.。✧♬•*¨*•.。
Done. So yeah. The character Amber Alex belongs to Crustalllllllll. So thank you so much for the character. 👋 Bye.