cнคpтεг 3

-Snow Color's POV-

I opened my eyes to see nothing just darknes. 'It can't be so dark at night here right. Wait where are the torches and where is Lighty.' I thought starting to panic. I was laying on the ground so I stood up looking around for anything or anyone. I stopped immediately when I saw something in distance. No it was someone but the colors it had were really familiar. It was yellow with black I guess. I wanted to walk to it but something deep inside me was warning me not to.  So I didn't I was just staring at it.
̷,̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷a̷̷u̷̷l̷̷t̷̷.̷̷"̷ something screamed at me. It was like many people I saying one thing in unison and worst part was each voice was belonging to my friends and family. ̷,̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷i̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷i̷̷s̷̷!̷̷"̷ they screamed even louder than before which scared me.  The yellow and black thing started to be bigger.
̷,̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷r̷̷u̷̷n̷̷!̷̷"̷ they screamed as I realized that it wasn't growing but running towards me. ̷,̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷r̷̷u̷̷n̷̷!̷̷"̷ they screamed even louder. I tried to run but I couldn't move at all. Then it got to me, it was Nightmare Steve.

,, Aaahhhhh!" I screamed as I fall off the bed. Lighty ran to me being ready to attack whatever I screamed at. I felt as tears fall down my cheeks. ,, I-iam alright Lighty. I j-just had a stupid nightmare." I said slowly calming down. 'What does this mean. Am I really here because of Nightmare Steve? If so than why would he choose me I am just a normal girl! ' I thoght looking around to see snow on the floor which made me scared.

I stood up and looked under me to see more snow. 'How can this be possible!?' I screamed in my mind as I was panicking more snow showed up. Then released that it's my doing. I started to call myself again. 'First was floating and now snow. Why does this keep happening to me.' I thought. I looked at the floor to see that snow started to slowly turning into water as the sun started to rise. 'My shoulder still hurts which grate. I need find out why I have this powers and how to control them or better how to get rid of them.' I thought leaving my tree house with Lighty following me.

I took out from my pocket two apples. Put one apple in front of Lighty which started to eat it without any problem. I started to eat the other one while walking to the small river I found yesterday. 'Well, this is the best place to relax and thinnk.' I thoght as I sat down in front of the lake looking at my rreflection. Lighty was sitting next to me. ,, Alright I have to concentrate. Stay calm."  I said putting my hand on the water trying to concentrate. I was like this something around ten minutes before I gave up. ,, Well, this didn't work like I expected." I said putting my hand away looking at my reflection again. Lighty started to growl looking somewhere behind us. ,, What's wrong?" I asked her turning around. I saw Nightmare Steve.

,, I can see it works." he said. I was scared and Lighty was now barking barking at him. ,, What do you want." I said slowly standing up. I was ready to run away any second. ,, Well you are not useful for me so I will get rid of you." he said taking out his diamond sword ready to strike. Panic took over me, I covered my eyes with my hands. But nothing hit me. ,, How is it possible." he said with anger I was so confused. But then lightning started striking me and I blacked out.

I could still hear something after the lightning it was fight. Then I fully blacked out.

✧♬•*¨*•.。✧♬•*¨*•.。✧♬•*¨*•.。
Alright who can gas who Nightmare was then fighting with? And sorry for the horrible chapter. 👋 Bye.
Word count: 688