cнคpтεг 15

-Snow Color's POV-

Iam standing in a room. Nothing is blocky. The room is baby blie, there is a bed, closet and table on which is computer some paper and pencils. Walked to the table and there was glass on it under which were photos.

On some there were just kids, on others one kid and adults and on the rest of them were just adults. 'Who are those people and why this room seems familiar?' I thought looking around the room.

The doors opened and a girl walked inside. ,, Everyone is waiting -----. Come already!" the girl said and ran out of the room. I was about to run after her when everything started to become black and the girl was slowly disappearing from my sight.

,, Wait!" I screamed after her as my eyes shot open and I fell of my bed. I looked around shocked to find out that it's still night. 'Why I couldn't hear her say my name. Who was she and what she meant by everyone is waiting? Who am I?' I thought while standing up.

I went to the chest and taked out some food, bow and few arrows. I looked around to see that Lighty was sleeping at her usual spot. I walked to the table and wrote a letter for my friends

,, Lighty wake up, we are going out." I said and she immediately stood up and was ready to follow me. I smiled and opened the door. I started to walk to the gate of the Rainbow town. Before I exited the town I took a last look at the town.

I looked down at Lighty which had a little bit sad eyes. I sighed. ,, I know girl. But it's your decision, if you want to stay with others I don't mind." I said feeling a little bit sad. Lighty just leaned on my leg which made me smile.

'I guess I won't be alone on this journey.' I thought while picking Lighty up. I jumped up and started to fly away. ,, It's time to find out who I really am." I said thinking out loud.

-Morning-
-Amber Alex's POV-

I stood up from my bed and ran out of the Steve temple. I bumped into someone. I looked up to see my brother. ,, Good morning brother." I said smiling. ,, Good morning. What are you up to today?" he asked.

,, For now nothing. But who knows." I said starting to fly away. I saw Sabre and Rainbow Steve talking so I decided to say hi.

,, Hi. What are you doing?" I said in childish tone. ,, We thinking about what could Nightmare Steve be planning." Rainbow Steve said worried. ,, Why can't we just kill him and other Steve's already?" I asked feeling anoyed by those Steve's.

,, Because we don't know how many Steve's are there and how strong they are." Sabre said. ,, Alright Iam going now." I said flying away.

I landed right in front of Snowi's house. I started to knock on the door but nothing. 'She's probably still asleep.' I thought while opening the door. ,, It's time to wake up sleepy head!" I screamed out happily.

But nobody was there. 'She's probably in basement and didn't hear me.' I thought while running to the entrance into the basement. ,, Snowi are you here?" I called out while entering the room.

It was a little bit cold in there but I ignored it. I left the room and looked around the house. ,, Where could she be?" I said thinking out loud. I looked at the table to see something. I walked to it to see a letter. I picked it up and started to read it out loud.

" Hi guys or if I should write Amber Alex. You probably came as first to wake me up as usually. Don't worry Iam not kidnapped or something like that. I just needed some time for myself so I will be gone for few days. Oh and Lighty is with me. You don't have to be worried about me I can take care of myself. See you in few days guys. Bye." I ended the reading.

I stood there for few minutes from the shock. 'Why would she go like that. And when she left?' I thought while walking out to say the news to others.

I saw Lucas looking scared having hard time to say anything while the others are looking at him confused and asking him what's wrong.

,, What's going on?" I asked them.
,, Lucas ran to us and now can't form words." Light Steve said while others were giving him too many questions.
,, Well I have some news too." I said getting there attention while Lucas was taking back some air.

,, Snow Color left a note in her house saying that she's going to be gone for few days and that Lighty is with her too." I said a little sad. Other's were about to say something when Lucas screamed out.

,, SHADOW STEVE ESCAPED!" he screamed out. ,, WHAT!?" all of us screamed at the same time well the only person that didn't say it was Lucas.

'First I find out that Snowi left for few days and now that Shadow Steve escaped. What else can get wrong?' I thought. 

✧♬•*¨*•.。✧♬•*¨*•.。✧♬•*¨*•.。

You didn't know that will happen right? Well I just hope you liked this chapter. 👋 Bye.
Word count: 896