cнคpтεг 8

-Amber Alex's POV-

I looked around the town trying to see if Snow Color is up already. She was nowhere to be seen which is normal.
'She's probably in her house.' I thought flying to it.

,, Hey are you still... sleeping." I said seeing empty house. Well it wasn't fully empty Lighty was nervously walking around the room. I bent down to her. ,, What's wrong girl?" I asked while patting her head. ,, Let's find your owner." I said running out of her house but at the same time bumping into someone. I looked up to see my confused big brother. 

,, Are you and Snow Color planing another stupid prank?" he asked.
,, Well that depends on if I find her." I said. His eyes widened which means his gonna yell. ,, Wait, what!? You don't know where she is." he screamed at me.

I was about to say something when there was screaming. I flied with my brother to place from which screaming comed from.

It comed from the middle of the town. What I saw shocked me. It was Sabre and Lucas and they were laying on the ground unconscious. 'Wait I thought player's can lay just onto bed. So does that mean? ' I thought while slowly standing next to them. After few seconds Rainbow Steve and Light Steve showed up. Lighty ran to us, she looked confused at the unconscious two players.

-Gold Steve's POV-

,, Do you know what's wrong with them?" I asked looking at Rainbow Steve and Light Steve. ,, No but this definitely isn't good." said Rainbow Steve. 'His definitely worried about them.' I thought slowly walking to Sabre and Lucas.

,, My head." unexpectedly comed from Sabre while he sat up with his still closed eyes. ,, Lucas. I think my computer just exploded." Sabre said while rubbing his head. ,, Eeegh. Don't ask me when I don't know what happened myself." Lucas said still laying on the ground.

Sabre finally opened his eyes and so did Lucas. There eyes widened after few seconds of looking around.
,, How is this possible?!" Sabre said still looking around. 'I think I was right, they are inside our world.' I thought looking at others.

Light Steve looked around like he was trying to find something. ,, What's wrong Light Steve?" asked Rainbow Steve. ,, Well, where is Plague Steve and Snow Color. I didn't see them since morning." he said worried.

,, Well Plague Steve is probably out as always but Iam not sure about Snow Color." I said. After few minutes Sabre and Lucas finally calmed down.

,, So we are now in the game, I guess." said Sabre with sigh. Lucas just nodded.  I think about something. I start to walk to the place to find answers. ,, Where are you going?" asked my sister. ,, To get some answers. I knew I shouldn't trust that girl." I said walking into Snow Color's house.

Lighty for some reason went under bed while I started to look around. She than comed out from under it and had something in her mouth. It was book.

,, What is this Lighty?" I asked while taking the book out of her mouth. Amber Alex watched trough my shoulder as I opened the book. There were some drawings and somewhere there was something writted. ,, Snow Color didn't tell me that she likes to draw." Amber Alex said.

I was shocked when I read part of the writing. ,, Call the others, I think that they will need to hear this." I said.
My sister just nodded and left to get others.

After few minutes everyone was here. ,, Alright. Guys this is interesting." I said showing the book.

,, Day one, wait no day two. Well iam teaching myself new things and I met new people. It isn't bed here. But I still miss the real world. I miss my friends my family. Everyone. I just hope that I will get home soon." I sighed after reading the first part.

,, So that means. That Snow Color was from real world like me and Lucas?!" Sabre said shocked. I just nodded. 'Why she didn't talked to us about this.' I thought.

-Snow Color's POV-
-somewhere else-

I opened my eyes. I was somewhere else. I was standing. 'Where am i? And why can't I move!?' I thought while panicking. I can't talk just move my eyes. I looked around to see that iam inside a machine. 'Well this definitely isn't good.'

✧♬•*¨*•.。✧♬•*¨*•.。✧♬•*¨*•.。

Iam back. I hope you liked this chapter.

Word count: 745