cнคpтεг 17

-Snow Color's POV-

Iam flying a few hours now. 'Finally I'm here.' I thought as I saw the gates of Rainbow town.! 'Be faster Snow Color, there is just one hundred blocks between you and Rainbow town.' I thought while trying to be faster. For some reason I was worried, but why I was holding Lighty. 'Maybe it's because of Shadow Steve  escaping' I thought while not looking where I'm flying.

,, Aaahh!" I screamed as I tripped over one of the trees leaves. I fell on my but right  in front of the gates of Rainbow town. 'Worst landing ever.' I thought while standing up. Lighty immediately jumped out of my hands and started barking. ,, What's wrong Lighty?" I asked while walking to her. I looked through the fence to see that Rainbow town was on fire.

,, No..." I said in a whisper as I started destroying fence. As the last fence was gone I ran inside with Lighty by my side. 'Please be safe.' I thought while trying to take out some of the fire.

,, Guys I'm back! Please stop hiding and show up." I screamed from the middle of the town. I stood there for some minutes but nobody came.

'Maybe they just didn't hear me.' I thought while walking to Steve temple. The first floor had hole in the ground showing the Steve prison. I went though all the floors but there was no one.

I went into the Rainbow house but nobody was there. No one was in my house neither in Sabre's and Lucas's house. The only place left was the Rainbow tree of life.

I flied on to the top of it. No one was there. I could see the whole Rainbow town from up there. The whole town was on fire. I felt as a tear fell down my cheek.

I flied off the tree where Lighty was waiting for me with sad eyes. ,, Let's take out the fire." I said while lifting up my hand. After a minute it started snowing. I felt a little bit weak but I ignored it. The fire slowly started to go away. When all the fire was gone the snowing stopped. 'So I can make it snow?' I thought while looking at the thin layer of snow which started to melt.

,, Come on Lighty let's find our friends." I said while  walking away from the rainbow tree.

-Few hours earli-
-Amber Alex's POV-

I'm sitting in front of Steve temple until others will think about a plan.
'I hope Snowi is alright.' I thought while looking at the gates of Rainbow town hoping to see Snowi. After few minutes I saw someone. But it wasn't Snowi.

I immediately stood up and ran into the Steve temple. ,, Nightmare Steve is here and his not alone!" I screamed but was too late as a fire ball hit the ground. It made big explosion which throwed me into the wall. I blacked out.

-present-

My eyes opened to see that I'm inside of a cage. I looked through the bars to see others. 'This can't be, how could they get us all?' I said while looking around. I didn't see Snowi.

,, Hey stupid Steve's or what ever you are let us out this instant!" I heard to me unfamiliar voice scream. ,, Could you calm down?" asked another voice.

I looked around to see that there were two cages next to each other. And in them is...

✧♬•*¨*•.。✧♬•*¨*•.。✧♬•*¨*•.。
I'm back guys! So I head my break and now I'm back with new chapter. So who are these two people? You will see in next chapter. Well I hope you liked this chapter and bye. Oh! And one more thing would you like guys to have ask and dare on this people in this book? Write the answer into comments. 👋 Bye.
Word count: 643