cнคpтεг 2

-Snow Color's POV-

I opened my eyes. I slowly stranded up, my shoulder still hurt. I sighed and started to dig out of this stupid hole. When I got out I realized that Iam not freezing. Is it normal in Minecraft? I guess it's normal.' I started heading towards the end of the snow woods. A nice warm breeze surrounded me when I entered normal forest. I wanted to go further when I herd barking I followed it to. Then I saw a hole I walked to it to see. OMG. There is little wolf. there and it looks hurt.

I went into the hole and slowly approached the little wolf. It started to growl at me. ,, It's alright. Shh. Iam here to help." I said to the little wolf, it slowly started to calm down. I took down my hoodie and wrapped it around the wolf. I picked him up and carefully climbed out of the hole. I sit down under a tree and unwrapped the hoodie of the wolf. Then I saw that wolf wasn't hurt at all but it was still pretty young wolf. I let it on the ground accepting that wolf will run away but it didn't. It started to lick my hand. ,, Hi little one. Do you want to stay with me?" I asked it. And its tail started to wiggle. I smiled. ,, Alright. How will I call you? What about Lighty?" I said and the wolf barked.

,, Alright Lightly. Let's look around." I said slowly standing up. I looked up at at one of the trees. It had many apples, which is good. I started to climb it which was hard because Iam not good at climbing. Finally I was at top started to take apples when I herd cracking. 'Oh no' I thought as much as the branch broke under me. I closed my eyes while I was falling. Waiting for more pain but then I stopped falling and didn't feel ground under me. I opened my eyes to see that I was floating?! I stared to panic and then I start to fall again luckily i was floating one block high. ,, Alright. Did I just float? How is it possible???" I said to myself. Lightly came to me with my hoodie in her mouth. I took it and put it on still shocked from what happened.

I looked around to see something running around the trees. It was something like green and blue which kinda looked familiar. I looked around to see Lighty running somewhere. ,, Lighty where are you going?!" I screamed as I ran after her forgetting about that running thing. I herd barking knowing that something is wrong. But nothing was wrong because Lighty was barking at a cow. I laughed a bit at this sight. I looked around to see beautiful height tree giving me an amazing idea. 'I don't know when I will get out of here so I will build myself a tree house.' I thought starting to get materials like wood.

-time skip: because I can-

,, Done!" I said looking at my new home. The house maybe didn't have glass for windows but it was nice.' I used stairs for getting to my house because I have now a dog so yeah.'.
I went into my house with Lighty following me. It was nice it head one big chest, one furnace and bed. I looked out of my so called window to see a beautiful view on the sunset. I smiled a little bit but my smile than disappears as I remember my home. I felt as one tear slowly fall down my cheek. ,, D-don't cry S-snowi.
E-everithing is going to be alright." I said holding back the tears. I started to ignore the big pain in my right shoulder. I sighed and slowly walked to my bed. I laid down with Lighty laying next to my bed. 'Tomorrow is going to be better day.'

✧♬•*¨*•.。✧♬•*¨*•.。✧♬•*¨*•.。
Alright. This is getting really sad. But Steve thing is going to show up soon. 👋 Bye!
Word count: 683