cнคpтεг 16

-Snow Color's POV-

I lended and let Lighty on the ground she was wiggling her tail. I looked up to see a house on a tree to which were heading stairs. I smiled.

I entered the house with Lighty following me. 'It didn't change.' I thought while looking around. I walked to a chest and looked inside.

There was a wooden sword some bread and few carots. I took everything and put it into my backpack. I was about to leave when I saw a note on the floor.

I picked it up. And red what was there. 'Hello! My name is Rainbow Steve and if you are trying to find your friend than you don't have to worry she's in our town and safe. When she will wake me and my friends will take her back home.' I read it.

'I guess Rainbow Steve thought that I don't live alone.' I thought while sighing.

,, Come on Lighty this isn't our destination." I said with sad smile. 'But I will come back here soon.' I thought while leaving the house.

It didn't take me long time until I got to the snow biome  there was just few
mountain's  around.  'When I was first time here I was just stressed and scared. I didn't even realize how beautiful is this place.' I thought while laying down onto the snow.
Lighty started to run around enjoying the snow. This made me smile.

,, You know Lighty I remember i think it was one hour before I got stuck here." I started Lighty looked at me like she was listening. ,, I remember that my friends weren't able to get on and play games with me so I decided to play alone. I guess it was a big mistake to put that seed there or....  this isn't mistake? I don't remember anyone from the real world maybe just few people but i remember just there nicknames. But the question is why. Why am I here? Why can't I remember so many things from my past?" I said.

Lighty after a minute laid next to me. 'I just want to know who am i.' I thought while sitting up. I realized something. I put snow into my hand and after minute throw it away. My hand wasn't going red which should be after could. 'Does this mean that cold doesn't effect me.' I thought.

' My character spawned in snow biome and I have powers connected to ice and snow? Was I spawned here on purpose?' I thought while standing up. I heard lightning and my smile immediately vanished. 'You can't be serious.' I thought while looking the way from which came the lightning.

I saw Shadow Steve.  "You can't be serious! What do you want?!" I screamed at him. As an answer he shot few lightning's around. I was now just more annoyed.

I immediately picked up Lighty and started to fly to where I know it's going to be safe. I saw the I made my first night I hid Lighty into it and started to fly a little bit farther and waited.

It didn't take too long until Shadow Steve showed up. ,, This is the last time you will see the world." he said trying to scare me. ,, Yeah right." I said sarcastically. ,, I mean it! After all you are just a stupid and week." he said laughing.

'Let's see if at least one of my powers works.' I thought while putting my hands in protective position. I closed my eyes and waited. I heard a lightning but there was no pain.

,, How is that possible!" he screamed while striking more lightning at me. I waited until he got tired of it. I went into normal position and smiled.
,, The power of friendship made me stronger." I screamed at him with big smile but the smile than disappeared when I realized how stupid it sounds.

,, What?" he asked confused. ,, Please forget that I ever said that." I said feelings embarrassed.  He was still confused so I moved with my hand hoping something will happen. And it did. He fell down frozen in ice.

,, You have to be kidding me! When Iam attacked those powers will just sometimes work!?" I screamed angry. Then I heard lightning. 'It's time to take Lighty and get out of here.' I thought while flying away as fast as I can.

✧♬•*¨*•.。✧♬•*¨*•.。✧♬•*¨*•.。

Yay another chapter. One more thing I always wanted to say something like that. But it's sounds stupid. And by the way. What do you think about the new cover.
Word counting: 750