cнคpтεг 6

-Snow Color's POV-

I was drawing into book I found. It was really hard because my hand still hurts after being attacked by Nightmare Steve. Lighty walked to the door and started to growl. ,, What's wrong Lighty?" I asked her worried. Than there was knocking. I put down my book and walked towards the door. Lighty started to bark.

I opened the door to see Plague Steve.
,, I wanted to say sorry for chasing you around the town.  Amber Alex told me that it was her idea." he said with smile. Lighty stayed beside me and was quietly growling. ,, R-really!?  And y-you don't need to b-be sorry for anything." I said. He was about to leave when he turned back like forgot something. ,, One more thing. Today you will meet Sabre and Lucas so I think Amber Alex will come to get you." he said finally leaving.

Lighty calmed down and layed down next to my bed. 'Well I will meet one of my favorite youtubers here.' I thoght hiding my book because it's not just book for drawing but even my diary.

-few minutes later-

There is knocking and Lighty is just laying on the floor. I opened the floor to see Amber Alex. ,, I will introduce you to our friends." she said excited.
I was pretty much stressed. 'Well, stay calm Snowi. Try not to stutter." I thought while following Amber Alex to where others were.

When I saw two players I hid behind Amber Alex. One player had chicken costume and some kind of bandana over hid eyes. The other player had black and red hat, black shirt with red over coat and black shorts. They were talking to Steve's until they saw Amber Alex and me hiding behind her. 

,, Hi Amber Alex. Who's your friend there?" Lucas said. ,, Hi." Sabre said waving his hand. ,, Let me introduce to you Snow Color and her wolf Lighty!" she said stepping away from me so I couldn't hide. I just realized that Lighty was following me. ,, It's nice to meet you my name is Sabre and this horse (I had toXD) next to me is Lucas." Sabre said. ,, H-hi." I said nervously. 'Yeah this didn't sound like you are nervous, not at all.' I thought ironically.

,, Rainbow Steve can we talk to you and other Steve's in private." asked Sabre. Rainbow Steve just nodded and then they all left leaving me, Amber Alex and Lighty behind.

,, That wasn't bad." Amber Alex said smiling. ,, If you think so." I said feeling so embarrassed by my way of introducion. 'Why am I so shy now? Could it be because Iam from real world like them but Iam now trapped in here?' I thought looking at one place. ,, Are you alright?" asked Amber Alex.  I looked at her and just nodded. ,, Are you sure?" she said concerned. ,, Yes Iam sure." I said.
,, If so then. Lest one at the top of the rainbow tree of life will have to clean pans!" she yelled flying of. I started fly after her not wanting to lose.

,, That's not fair!" I screamed at her while laughing. 'She reminds me my best friend.' I thought while trying to
get there as first.

- at night-

I was writing into my diary. It was full moon so I had the lights turned off. Sabre and Lucas left something about three hours ago. And I even losed the race with Amber Alex. 'Well this wasn't bad day.' Ithoght while hiding my book under the bed. I was about to go sleep when I saw strange light coming from my window. I looked out of it to see Plague Steve leaving the base with torch in his hand.

'Where is he going? Should I try to follow him?' I thought coming to my doors. Lighty was asleep so I left her sleeping.

I followed Plague Steve into the woods. He went dipper into them until I lost him. And I was left in the darknes realizing that I got lost. 'Great just great.' I thought trying to find my way back. But before I could do anything something hit me into my head and I blacked out.

✧♬•*¨*•.。✧♬•*¨*•.。✧♬•*¨*•.。
I hope you like this chapter. 👋 Bye.
Word count: 712