Ch 92

Feb. 2, 2015

DANIELS POV//

So you haven't heard from me for awhile. I finally decided to come to school because the semester is almost over. I'm not sure if Paulina mentioned it or not but Angie and I are going to high school together. I always get what I want. We got our acceptance letters a few days ago. She was pretty upset that she didn't get into Notre Dame and she was pissed about getting waitlisted for Campbell Hall and Harvard Westlake. Who cares right? Only she does. 

She's been quiet today then again she doesn't talk to me unless its to pass papers forward. But she's extra quiet. 

"I don't feel so good," She says and I'm not sure if she's talking to me or the wall next to her because no one else is near her. 

"Whats wrong," I ask trying to make this my chance to swoop in and be her loving caring ex-boyfriend. 

"Can you hand my phone please?" She asks. I reach into her backpack and search around for her phone. 

"Here you go," I say and she snatches it from my hands. I look over her shoulder and watch her text her dad. 

"Are you ok?" I ask again.

"I just feel a bit nauseous," She says and tries to relax.

"Are you going home?" I ask and I can tell she's getting annoyed with all of my questions.

"Yeah. I texted my dad," she says. A few minutes later, the class phone rings and she jumps up because it's for her. 

"Please tell Paulina I went home," She says before walking out of the class. 

PAULINAS POV//

I sit bored as shit in first period until my phone buzzes. I bet its the group chat. Sadly it isn't. It's Daniel. 

*Angie went home* He ends and I laugh because he's probably just fucking with me. I click my phone off and tuck it back in my pocket.

*She wanted me to tell you* He sends again after noticing my lag. 

*What did she tell you?* 

*She just said she wasn't feeling well* he responds. I don't feel like talking to Daniel anymore than I have to so I text Angie myself. 

My leg bounces up and down under my desk out of nervousness. She hasnt answered and I texted her almost 10 minutes ago. She usually answers after 10 seconds. I dont want to call her because, 1, Im in class and 2, She could be at the hospital. After anothr 4 minutes of being lost in my thoughts, my phone vibrates. 

*Hi, I was sleeping* she texts and my heart stops wrinkling itself. 

*Daniel said you went home. Whats wrong?* i ask

*idk i felt nauseous and like i was gonna pass out* she texts. *I'll be back tomorrow dont worry*

*Ok good. go back to sleep. I'll call you after school* 

ANGIES POV//

I have no idea what happned. I now for a fact I'm not pregnant because I havent let Daniel touch me in almost a year. Besides I've only seen his penis once. 

I toss in turn in bed until I find a psot that doesn't make me feel like I have to puke. I've been trying not to puke for 5 hours and I'm trying to avoid going to the emergency room. My mom is planning ont aking me there to see what this freaky abdominal pain is. I close my eyes and fall asleep in my comfy spot. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When I wake up its totally dark outside. I flip my phone over that lays silent next to me. I have so many notification that my thumb starts cramping from scrolling. I still feel like crap. All that buzzing I though I heard in my dream was actually coming from my phone ringing a thousand and one times.