Epilouge (Edited)

Five years later

"Zek! Bree! We're home!" My sixteen year old sister said. Caleb ran and tackled me into a hug.

"Well, hello to you to." I laughed hugging him back.

"I missed you! School was very boring!"

" How can school be boring? You are only in kindergarten."

"I know all of that stuff all ready!" He declared. Willow slightly chuckled.

"Alright little brother. We have to get ready." Willow said ruffling his hair. He scowled as he fixed it.

"No! Not the hair!" I chuckled. Just like his big sister.

"Fine! I'll be back in a second." He said running off. Then I noticed the disappointed look on Willow's face.

"You didn't find him, did you."

"No! I have been searching for weeks. I don't know where he is."

" Don't worry you'll find your mate. Maybe he is human." She frowned.

"Maybe."

"Don't worry." I kissed the top of her head. You'll find him ." She gives me a small smile before leaving. I call out to my beautiful wife.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Give me just a second! I'm in the bathroom." I waited for her to come out. She came out dressed in a black skirt and a nice orange blouse, with black wedges.

"You look as amazing as ever my queen." She giggled as she quickly pecked my lips.

"Will, Cay, are you ready!"

"Just go without us. I'll teleport us there."

"Okay."

*******************

"Hey guys!" I said. I walk into Ryan's backyard to see Ryan on the grill, Mariah and Alexis setting up, Liam watching the pups, and Lukas tending to a very pregnant Lucy.

"Finally, why do you have to be late to everything." Lukas laughed.

"Sorry." I chuckled. Our little get together starts. Every couple of months, we just hang out and forget the stress of work and our busy schedules. Rylan, Ryan's three year old son and Alexia his two year daughter was playing with Cole, Liam's four year old son.

"Hey, where's Caleb?" Lucy asked.

"He's still at home with Willow. She was still getting ready. She'll be here soon." I said. There was a knock on the front door.

"I'll get it!" Alexis said.

"That must be her now." I said. She goes inside the house as we all continue talking happily. Then we hear her scream. Lucy stays and guard the pups as we run inside looking for danger.

"You guys look who's here!!" Alexis squealed. We let out a sigh of relief knowing that there was no danger but I couldn't believe who I saw. It was Dallas! He went away for training three years ago and he looks so different!

He looked taller and stronger.

"Hey guys. Miss me?" He asked. His voice was even deeper.

"Sorry I screamed, you just caught me off guard. You were still a kid, and now look at you. You look so different!" Alexis exclaimed.

"Look at my little brother now!" Lukas said. "I almost didn't recognize you."

"My little brother's back!"Lucy said pushing through us and hugging him. "I remember being taller than you what happened ?" She whined.

"I could ask you the same thing." He said gesturing towards her large stomach.

"Your brother." She winked and his face scrunched up face. Alexia walked in with a pouty face.

"Daddy! I hungry!"

"The burgers are almost done." He said walking to go check them. I bent down to her height.

"Uncle Zek?"

"Want to help me sneak some chips?" A smile spread across her face. I picked her up and carried her to the kitchen where she got us two bags of chips. We sat and ate them together. I slightly frowned. I wish I could be a father. Since Embry was a tested on with lots of unknown substances, she became infertile. She was so upset.

Alexis entered the kitchen and a look of relief washed over her face.

"What are you doing in here?" She asked. "You aren't supposed to be eating those!" Alexia pointed at me. I laughed.

"Yeah, I'll take the blame on this one." Alexis smiled as she carried her back into the backyard. I followed them. All of a sudden the wind began to blow. A mini tornado appeared as Willow and Caleb emerged from it. Caleb was holding a large poster. Then the wind died down. Caleb immediately sat and started drawing on it. Such a strange kid.

"What's up everyone?" Will asked.

"You know the front door is an option." Ryan joked.

"Nah. This way is more fun. I get to make an entrance." She said striking a pose. We laughed. Then she froze as she began to sniff the air.

"What's that smell?" She asked. She turned towards Dallas who was sniffing around also. When theirs eyes locked she whispers

"Mate."

"MINE!" After a couple seconds of silence Ryan finally screams

"YES!! I WAS RIGHT!!" Everyone turned and looked at the nut job who was dancing around.

"Give it to me." Lukas frowned as he gave Ryan one hundred dollars, and so did Liam.

"You guys are hopeless." I chuckled.

"Hey guys!" Embry said gaining our attention. "I have an announcement to make." We turned toward her. She reaches in her purse and pulls out a positive pregnancy test.

"I'm pregnant!" Kaden howled with joy as I run up and and kiss her.

"We are having a baby?!" I asked.

"Uh-huh!" She said. I spun her around as our friends clap for us.

"AND DONE!!" Caleb shouted we turned and looked over to see him hovering over his picture. "Come see." We walk over to see that he drew us. It looked so realistic. Ryan was grilling, Lucy was sitting next to Lukas on the picnic bench, Alexis was holding Alexia and Rylan, and Mariah was holding a sleeping Cole and Liam was standing next to them. Willow and Dallas were cuddled up in the corner and me and Embry were in the middle kissing.

"When did you do this?"

"Just a few minutes ago." It was a beautiful picture but the top right corner caught my eye. In the clouds were two women smiling down at us.

"Who are these two women?" I asked.

"Oh. That's my mama and that's your mama." He said point to each woman. "I saw them in a dream one time. They are happy and they love us." I smiled down at him as I ruffled his hair.

"Not the hair." He scowled. I laughed. Yep, everything is perfect right where we are.

A/N

That's it! I am completely finished with the Chosen One! Yay! Thank you all for reading! It was fun making it! I will go back and edit it because it needs some editing but other than that this will be the last thing I post. Please read the Moon Goddess' Children, the first chapter will be posted on next Tuesday. Don't forget to vote and comment.