Chapter 8. Respect Me Or Die (Edited)

"Do it one more time Will, but this time give Zek everything you got!" Liam said.

"Okay." She said. Six icicle appeared beside her. She broke them into smaller, sharper pieces and launched them at me. I made a shield around me made of fire, which melted the icicles. Willow teleported behind me and tried to launch more but I set my whole body on fire so she couldn't get me. She jumped up and blasted me with her wind and knocked me to the ground. I got up and made fireballs and shot a few at her. She dodged them with ease. She cut me up with her wind as she made more icicles. I made a fire bubble which allowed me to attack her and protected me. She made about seven hundred icicles before she collapsed.

"That's enough for today." Liam said as I went over and helped her up.

"You have to stop pushing yourself so hard." I said.

"I have to. I want to win when the war hits."

"You have to be able to protect yourself before you are able to protect anyone else."

"I know but.."

" It's okay to push yourself but you can take it easy, ya know."

"Will, Zek." We turned to see Mariah leaning on the door frame. "Alpha Darren wants to speak with you."

"Alright." We head up to his office to see him sitting at his desk.

"You wanted to see us Alpha." I said.

"We need to talk. Have a seat." We sat down on the comfy black sofa in front of his desk.

"You guys are going back out soon but I have to warn you. Since you just shifted, people are going to aggravate your wolf a lot easier and they are going to want respect, but most likely they aren't going to give it to you. When that time comes, just suppress your wolf's rage. You don't want to end up killing an innocent."

"What happens if we can't?" Willow asked.

"Don't worry. We'll figure something out."

"Just look out for that. You are dismissed."

**********

I took Kaden out on a run. Willow was playing with some other pups when I left. I'm pretty sure everything is fine.

"Of course everything is fine. Ruby's with her." Kaden informed me.

'You can keep your cool right. I don't want to end up getting expelled or hurting someone I truly care about.'

"I'll be fine. I'll try not be my usual hothead self. I won't kill anyone, yet." I let out a wolfy chuckle as I let him take complete control. After a while, I stop and take a drink from a stream.

"Hey Zek!" Lucy said.

"Yeah!"

"Can you come to the pack house please! We have a situation."

"A bad situation or a situation you don't know how to handle."

"Just hurry !"

"Okay, okay!" I beeline towards the pack house. When I get there I notice that a quarter of the pack was frozen solid.

"What the...what?" I said.

"Z-z-zek!" Lucy said. She looked really pale, almost blue. She was shivering like her life depended on it.

"What happened?"

"Y-y-y-your s-s-s-sister h-h-happened." I created a fireball and launched it towards her. She began to warm up the closer it got. I made it disappear before it hit her.