Chapter 20. War (Edited)

Lukas turned towards us.

"Alright everyone! This is the moment we've been trained for! I can't promise you that everyone will survive this, but I want everyone to give this our all. Thank you for leaving your homes, mates, and pups for this war. Now let's do this as one pack instead of seven. This is for all werewolf kind! CHARGE!"

We ran straight towards them. The hunters were behind the rogues.

"Everyone split into two teams, one for hunters and one for rogues." Alpha Zane said. Willow and I shifted and into our wolves. The stripes on our back glowing.

"Will, go with the rogue team. I'll help the hunter team."

"Alright be careful."

"Trust me I will ." A charged straight through the rogues trying to avoid as much contact with them as possible, those who got in my way were killed. As soon as I made my way through them, I saw thousands of hunters with guns load with silver bullets.

"Do not be afraid if these beasts! FIRE!" One of them said. Silver bullets flew everywhere. My shield blocked them from hitting me. I tackled the first hunter and ripped his throat. They were really weak. They are only strong when using there weapons.

The rest of the pack started to follow my lead. Those who seemed to move slowly I put shields around.

"Zek look out!" I turned to see the little white wolf tackling the hunter behind me.

"Thanks, Will." She gives me a wolfy grin before running off. Soon the hunters realize that the their strategy wasn't working so they started running towards the rogues.

A brown wolf jumped at me and I clawed at his face. It fell and I jumped and stuck my claws in it's back.  It howled in pain as it fell, bleeding to death.

"Zek, can you give me a hand."

"Hey Z, I need a little help."

"Zek, Will, someone help."

"I'm surrounded, someone help." I listen to my friends call on me. To many of them need my help. I can't make that many shields. Willow appeared beside me.

"Now is the best time to shift to Ruben."

"Let's give this our all." She nodded her furry head. The blue streak on Willow's back began to glow as well as the red streak on mine. I stood over her as the familiar bright light engulfed us. For the first time I felt our bodies merging together and not repealing away from each other.

We let out a long how as we became the silver wolf. Then a familiar voice entered our head.

"You can't stay in this form very long since this is the first time you two have been able to merge. So be quick." Ruben said. It was like our normal senses were increased one hundred fold. I sped over to Lukas and ripped out the throats of the rogues surrounding him. Then I tackled the rogue on top of Alexis and ripped its head off.

I turned and ran and clawed the hunter that was about the shot Ryan and killed three rogues by Lucy. I hear a wolf cry out in pain. I turn to see Liam with four wolves on top of him. I growled as a put a flame shield around him. When I got to him he wasn't moving. Mariah and Lucy ran to him.

"Liam." Lucy said. He whined before shifting back to human form.

"Liam!" Mariah cried.

"Lu, Ry, I don't know if I going to-"

"Your going to be fine." Lucy said.