Chapter 12. Luna, the All-Knowing (Edited)

I was the last one to enter the dungeon with Ryan, Liam, and Lukas in front of me. It was dark and the only light that I can see is the light that came from the small window that was located in the back corner of the dungeon. Don't get me started on the god awful smell! The girl was bound by sliver chains and the door was made of silver so she couldn't escape.

When she saw us, a grimace etched its way onto her face.

"What do you want?" She spat.

"We're the ones supposed to be asking the question here!" Lukas growled. She bowed her head in submission.

"Why did you attack the Full Moon Pack!" She didn't say anything, she just kept looking at the floor.

"Answer me!!"

"We were order to."

"By who? Your Alpha?"

"No."

"Who?" She didn't answer.

"WHO?"

"I can't tell you, Alpha." He lunged at the silver door. He hissed when his skin came in contact with it. He grabbed her shirt collar and he pulled her close.

"I can kill you instantly, without a second thought. Don't think that your life is important because I can easily find another rogue can take your place. So start talking."

The girl whimpered as she struggled in his grip.

"Alpha, your arm." Ryan said. He let her go and removed his body from the door. He sighed.

"Luna commanded us."

"Your Luna ordered you? How-"

"No, not my Luna, THE Luna. Luna, the all-knowing." Lukas shook his head and said

"Come on! Let's go." We followed after him and when I was almost out of earshot I heard her say

"Watch out, they're keeping something from you. They cannot be trusted."

****************

Luna, the all-knowing. Why does that name sound so familiar. I go straight to my room and get on my laptop. Who is Luna?

"Luna is the daughter of the Moon Goddess. She can see the future. She is known for her grace and beauty. She is known for telling people there future" Kaden informed me. '

'Moon Goddess?'

"The Moon Goddess is the creator of all werewolves. That's why we howl at the moon."
'Oh, makes sense. I want to talk to Luna.' Kaden laughed.

"You can't just request to speak to the Luna. She has to ask for your presence. And the chance of that happening is slim to none." Then all of a sudden my laptop went black.

"Come on! Work!" I whined. The screen went white as words began to appear.

Dear Ezekiel,

I know you have questions and only I can answer them. Meet me at the end of Full Moon territory at exactly two in the morning. If you get there too early then there will be consequences but if you come too late then I will not show. I will be waiting.

Luna

'Slim to none, huh.' Kaden growled.

"Shut up!"

'Love you too.'

"Whatever!" I chuckled as I shut down my laptop. I accept your invitation, Luna.

**************
I get up at around midnight. I move as quietly as possible. I never told Lukas where I was going, I knew he would flip if he knew I was going to meet the person who order the attack on our pack. I peek into Willow's room and I see her sleeping peacefully. I kiss her forehead before I left the room.
I quickly leave the pack house and as soon as I turned the corner I ran smack into Lucy.

"Owww!" We groaned.

"What are you doing up?" She asked me.

"I can be asking you the same thing." I said.

"Did Luna send you?" She whispered.

"Yeah!"

"Good. I'm glad I'm not going alone!"

"Me too." A voice said behind us. We jumped and quickly turn around to see, Ryan, Alexis, Mariah and Liam.

"Geez! Can you people give me some type of warning or something?" I said. They chuckled.

"At least we are all in agreement. We cannot tell Lukas."

"Can't tell me what?" A voice said to our left. We all jumped and turned to see Lukas standing behind Lucy.

"Where do you think you're going without me?" He said in Lucy's ear and kissing her neck.

"N-n-nowhere?" She whimpered.

"Like I thought." He said.

"If we are going to make it on time, we better leave now." We nodded and ran westward.

****************
I never knew how long this territory really is. I took almost two hours to get there. We finally get through the trees to see an open field and behind it is a bottomless cliff. In the middle of the field is a small house with a tent over it. A beautiful girl walks out of the house. She didn't look older than eighteen. She looked at the group then frowned.

"Everyone is not here." Her voice was smooth as silk and as sweet as honey. She truly was perfect. Ryan counted everyone and shook his head.

"No, everyone is here?" She shook her head. She turned and began to walk back inside the house. Then a strong gust of wind blew in and Willow appeared in front of us.

"I'm sorry I'm late! Please don't go beautiful lady!" She said. She turned back around smiling.

"Now that everyone is here, follow me." We follow her inside into the large living room. It was bright red with tapestries hanging on every wall. There were eight stools in front of the largest tapestry.

"Sit." She commanded and we did.

"I need to tell you that your barrier that separates humans from supernaturals is about to break and when it does, the war will officially began." We gasped.

"How can that be? The barrier has held strong for thousands of years!" Mariah said.

"The maker of the barrier made it last for 10,000 years and that time is almost up."

"How long do we have?" Ryan asked.

"One full moon from now." I gasped. That's less than a month!

"You six are the main protectors of the chosen one when he finally arrives. He will use a lot of power so you guys need to be there for him will he recovers."

"What do you mean arrives? Isn't Zek the chosen one?" Alexis asked.

"No,he isn't."

"Well, then is it Willow?" Liam asked.

"She isn't the chosen one either."

"Then if they aren't the chosen one then who is?"

***************

A/N

I am so sorry! I started this on my phone but I finished it on my laptop and it replaced the finished version with that one. My bad! To make up for this confusion I will post Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Don't forget to vote and comment!