✿ s i x ✿

please read the a/n at the end of the chapter! Thank you ♡

t a e h y u n g

I awoke to the blinding rays of sunlight that spilled through the windows.

Squinting my eyes, I tried to adjust to the sunlight but to no avail. I sighed and looked away from the window so that my back was against Jungkook's chest.

I felt the steady rise of his chest whenever he breathed against my back, calm and steady. I smiled in content.

His arm was wrapped gently but firm around my petite waist. A spot of deep red bloomed on both sides of my cheeks.

But then he moved his arm onto my wounded arm. I sucked in a deep breath and held back my wince so he wouldn't wake up from his slumber.

I slowly moved his arm off mine, sighing in relief when he didn't arise.

I glanced at my arm. A worrying amount of scars decorated my arm from top to bottom, ending at my wrist.

With my unharmed hand, I grazed my fingers over the scars. The burn marks weren't the only ones that were there.

Suddenly, I felt Jungkook shift behind me, yawning.

"Hey, you awake?" He said huskily, placing a gentle kiss on my shoulder.

I giggled at the soft feeling of his lips on my skin. It was ticklish, but no doubt nice.

"Yeah." My mouth stretched into a genuine smile as I turned around to face him.

"Good morning," I said, followed by giggles as I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his chest.

He chuckled softly and placed his chin on my head, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Taehyung, how's your arm?" He asked, pulling away and gently taking my arm in his hand, looking at the scars.

I broke into a cold sweat, hoping he'll only notice the burn marks.

"I'm fine, Kookie. I'm fine." I retracted my hand slowly, caressing his cheek to assure him.

He opened his mouth to say something, but someone was at the door.

"Aww."

I turned around and blushed at the sight of a red headed boy standing against the door frame.

"H-How long were you there for?" Jungkook asked, clearly startled.

The boy chuckled. "Not long, I swear. But you guys are adorable."

Jungkook blushed and said nothing as he sat up straight.

"So why are you here, Hobi?" Jungkook finally asked. His face lit up brighter.

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to eat breakfast with me and my friends, but now that I see—"

"We'll be ready in 10 minutes," Jungkook said with a smile. Hobi chuckled and left our room.

"C'mon, get up." Jungkook pushed the blankets off and got off the bed. I groaned, not wanting to leave the comfort of lying on the bed.

"TaeTae, get up now," he said in a warning tone, as if he were talking to a child. However, a cheeky grin spread across his face.

"What are you going to do if I don't?" I said back, smirking.

"You sure you wanna know?" He asked, sitting next to me on the bed, his hands on either side of my waist.

I felt heat rising up to my cheeks.

But then he started tickling me.

"S-Stop!" I yelled, laughing hysterically until I had trouble breathing. "I-I'll get u-up!"

He smiled, stopping. "Good."

A/N

I just realised I haven't updated in 8 days, I'm sorry :'''''' but here's a cute little chapter before a less cute one hhhh (whenever that's gonna be)

Bc I've been thinking if I should stop working on this book temporarily and focus on a completely new one? Or should I continue with this for now?

I won't work on both in case you're wondering as I'll get really confused 😂😂😂 sorry ajjdjs

But yeah let me know what y'all would like ^^

Also do remember to leave comments and/or votes if you're liking this story so far! It lets me know you're enjoying it :3

Shoutouts

ilove7idiotsakabts

xxnakurawitchxx

Cheshire_TheCat

NeverWalkAlone-

fanficsisahobby

Thank you for voting on the previous chapter! ♡

And thank you to everyone who read till the end! Have a nice day / afternoon / night ♡

-C.