✿ s e v e n ✿

j u n g k o o k

I squeezed Taehyung's hand in reassurance as I felt him tense up beside me.

We were following Hobi — who later said his real name was Hoseok — to the cafeteria to meet his friends.

"It's okay, Tae. They won't bite." I gently caressed his knuckles with my thumb. He sighed and tugged his sleeve lower with his other hand.

"W-What if they don't like me?" He asked, pouting at me. I internally cooed at the sight.

"If they don't, we'll go back, okay?" I said, my lips curving into a soft smile.

He nodded and returned the gesture, his box smile evident as his eyes curved into crescents.

"Thank you, Kookie." He snuggled his face into my shoulder, not realizing the deep blush rising to my cheeks.

"Hey guys!" Hoseok exclaimed excitedly, running to the table with his arms wide open to hug his friends.

Both of which, I coincidentally knew.

"Hey, it's you again," the pink haired male said, pointing at me, waving enthusiastically.

"I guess you two have already met, but I'm going to introduce you guys anyway!" Hoseok said.

"This is Jin and his boyfriend, Namjoon. Jin, Joon, this is Taehyung and Jungkook."

I smiled at them and took a seat, leading Taehyung who hadn't said a single word.

"Tae, you okay?" I whispered softly to him as Hoseok was talking to the couple.

He released a sigh. "Y-Yeah. Just a little nervous..."

I ran my hand up and down his back, soothing him and reassuring him—

"You never told me they were boyfriends," Jin said to Hoseok, as if accusingly. Hoseok raised his hands. "It wasn't confirmed."

A shade of dark red rose to Taehyung's cheeks as his eyes widened.

"W-We're not... Uhmm... B-Boyfriends." I ignored the slight pang in my chest.

"Really? Hm. You two look cute together, though," Jin said, shrugging. But I saw the small smirk tugging at his lips.

"Have you guys eaten?" Hoseok asked, looking at Namjoon and Jin, who shook their heads.

"Nope. We were waiting for you guys."

"Well, should we get food now?" I asked. I was famished, to say the least.

"If you're hungry you can go ahead. We're still waiting for our other friend. He's really lazy and not a morning person—"

"There he is," Namjoon said, interrupting his boyfriend to point at a dark haired boy that just walked through the cafeteria doors.

I suddenly wasn't very hungry anymore.

He walked towards our table, head down with his hands shoved into his pockets of his hoodie.

"J-Jungkook..." Tae whimpered behind me, clearly afraid.

We needed to go.

"Sorry to cut this short, guys. We'll catch you guys later, promise." I said, already dragging Taehyung away from the cafeteria. I heard Jin's worried cries but chose to ignore them.

I'll explain to Hoseok later, probablzzzz

"Taetae, are you alright?" I asked once we were in the lift. He shook his head, tears on the verge of escaping his eyes.

"N-No, I'm not!" He yelled, startling me. He was now full on crying. "First he's my roommate, now he's with the friend group we were getting along with?!"

The lift halted to a stop, the doors opening slightly.

But I didn't care as I gently wrapped my arms around his petite waist, letting him cry into my shoulder.

"Shh... TaeTae, hey. We don't need them, alright? Like I said, we could leave if you felt uncomfortable."

"I-It's not just t-that, Kook... I robbed you of a h-having a normal s-social life. I'm sorry."

"Hey, listen," I pulled away to cup his soft cheeks in my hands. "Tae, you're all I need. I don't need other people to have a 'normal social life'. I'd much rather be with you. We can find new friends, alright?"

He looked calmer, his shoulders not shaking as violently anymore.

"T-Thank you—"

"I don't mean to interrupt, but I need to use the lift. Do you mind?"

A/N

Ew what a boring ending for this chapter zzzz

I haven't updated for almost 2 weeks and I'm so fucking sorry. I've been really tired these days and school ain't helping ._.

I hope you all are doing great though ♡ if y'all wanna talk just hmu, I may not reply as quick but I'll try my best!

Shoutouts

ilove7idiotsakabts

Cheshire_TheCat

Nicole1816

xxnakurawitchxx

Taekook7Army

fanficgirl77

kookieandkai

Baratos7125

Thank you for voting on the previous chapter ♡

And thank you to everyone who read till the end! Have a nice day / night ♡

-C.