✿ s e v e n t e e n ✿

^ © to the owner of the picture

j u n g k o o k

I was going to talk to Hoseok to see if he knew anything about Taehyung's dissapearance, but after I'd finish crying, I realised that he'd already vanished.

Yugyeom turned to me with an uneasy frown and furrowed eyebrows. "Hoseok's acting really suspicious."

I bit my lip, unsure whether or not Hoseok was innocent in this situation, whether or not this fire was intentional.

"We have to find him," I finally said. I took out my phone and scrolled down my contacts until I found Hoseok's number.

I held it close to my ear, hoping he'd pick up.

Nothing.

I groaned in frustration, stomping off to a nurse who was treating to another person's wound, the same one who tended to Hoseok's wounds.

Yugyeom ran after me, hoping I wouldn't do something irrational.

When the nurse noticed me walking over, her eyes shook in fear. She pretended that I wasn't there and continued to tend the wound.

He ran to him and grabbed a hold of my wrist.

"Jungkook, you're scaring her."

I shrugged me off harshly and stormed off to her.

She looked at me with fear in her eyes and winced as I pulled her up by her arm.

"Where. Is. He." I maintained eye contact with her as she desperately tried to look away.

"I-I don't—"

"Bullshit!" I yelled.

"Jungkook!" Yugyeom pried my grip off her wrist, which was now red.

"Yugyeom, stay out of this—"

"What's going on?" A policeman said, walking towards us carefully, as if one wrong move could cause me to explode on the spot.

"Nothing, sir. I was just going to ask where my friend went," I said through my gritted teeth. He raised an eyebrow at me, then the nurse.

"Well, I can't have you going around and harassing anyone that might potientally know where your friend is—"

"Sir, by all means, that isn't my intention but I'm in a hurry—"

He grabbed me by my arm and pulled me aside with ease despite all the strength I used to pry his fingers off me.

"You're coming with me."

"Wait! I swear I'll explain everything later but—"

I looked at Yugyeom, who was now visibly panicking.

We had no time.

"Yugyeom! Go find him!" I yelled over the cop's shoulder. He looked taken aback but nodded.

I sighed. This was a mess, but I trusted Yugyeom.

—❀—

y u g y e o m

I turned to look at the nurse who had already sent off the patient.

She looked at me with fear dancing in her eyes. I sighed.

"Hey, I'm sorry about... My friend over there," I turned to look at Jungkook, who was being questioned by the police, "he's just... He really needs to find the boy you were treating earlier."

"Why?" She asked, arms crossed over her chest. "So he can harass the boy as well?"

"N-No!" I said hurriedly, followed by a sigh. "It's difficult to explain everything now so just please tell me where he is."