Chapter 45: Tsuki Is Free

"Tsuki..."
"stay away from me"
"why..."
"I'm a murder..."
"no you're not"
"I killed them!"
"who?"
"the zodiac! I killed the zodiac!"

Suigin stares at Tsuki in disbelief, unsure how to react
"What are you talking about? You didn't kill the zodiac, Nibiru did. Stop saying that you're responsible"
"I am responsible! And you guys will die too if you keep protecting me because of that stupid contract!" she looks up at Suigin with tears streaming down her face,
"What contract?! What are you talking about?!?"
"The meeting you guys had here on Jupiter all those years ago! After they died! You signed it to protect me from those who want to use my powers! Don't play it stupid, gem showed me everything."

Suigin pauses and looks at the sobbing prince's before kneeling down to her hight
"Tsuki..."
"..." She sighs before putting a light hand on Tsukis shoulder
" Yes, we signed a contract to protect you with our lives, because that's our purpose. This same procedure has happened for generations beforehand. We are born to serve the solar system, and being it's rulers that's our place, we have no control over that. But Gem is lying to you. You did not kill the zodiac. That was the act of a madman."
" The madman after me" she sobs again
"The madman that had nothing to do with you!! Stop lying to yourself to try and make yourself responsible"
"But gems right... You guys signed it... You guys don't care about our friendship! You are all JUST my protectors... Its only one way" she quietly breathes to herself " it meant nothing"
"Thats a lie as well. Tsuki, do you think moku or I would be here right now if we didn't care about you?"
"Prove it..." she challenges
"And I can prove it." Suigin accepts "look over there" Suigin says pointing at a small princess fighting her father angrily, along in that line is the princess older by six years fighting gem. Tsuki looks at Suigin gaze "those girls are fighting... One is fighting for her future and her future is fighting for you. Because she cares!"

Tsuki stares as Moku kicks gem in a backwards round off.
"I can fight this alone!" she yells as she grabs her head in frustration "I don't need protecting!"
"No you can't fight this alone. And you don't have to. Thats what friends are for. Because I care about you. And the others need you. Chikyu needs his sister. The others need their friend. The Solar System needs its Queen"
"And Tsuki needs you" Tsuki sobs hugging Suigin in defeat and crying onto her "I'm sorry..."
"don't be... Don't be sorry at all" Suigin smiles sympathetically at the young princess stroking her long hair which had lost its bright and joyful colour joined by its friendly side ponytail which took some of her unevenly cut hair into a fine stylish look.

Moku falls backwards out of exhaustion on to the floor after Gems soul leaves. THUD. She breathes heavily and closes her eyes not wanting to see what was going on after noticeing where they were.

"you alright there moku?" Suigin asks with a sleeping moon princess on her back. Moku nods slightly
"some people are so damn stubborn..." she breathes "that's meant to be my job!" Suigin chuckles at her comment and looks around,
"your castle is so beautiful these days"
"really?" Moku asks with disbelief standing up and looking around "I just wanted to destroy the place... I hated it" she shrugs and laughs "still do"
"What why?"
"so much to ta-" Moku starts before a part of the castle blows up with sparks flying out everywhere
"WHAT THE ZODIAC!?" Suigin screams in shock
"huh... I thought that happened a while after..."
"What are you on about?" Suigin asks raising an eyebrow at her
"I blew the damned place up" she smiles with teary eyes
"why?"
"'cause" she shrugs fading along with Suigin
"Mokusei! Tell me why you blew up the castle!"
"don't call me that!"

Then. Silence. The castle was silent... despite the maids screaming and Zeus yelling at a hysterical Jovian Princess.