A Huge And Emotional Thank you

❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛
Okay. So. Its currently 1:07 am September 23rd and I have no clue how to react to this.

My book has finally been completed! After over a year of working on this story I can finally set the book status to completed.
This is the first time I've finished a book in my entire life and I'm completely certain that it won't be the last.

I can tell you all now that my sister ThePrinsessOfMars was the one to publish the final chapter and honestly. I started to cry, this book has been the past year of my life and looking back at where I started and where I am now is crazy and rather emotional.

❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛

But I have good news!

I'm going to make an announcement!

So in this story I hint of a series called "Tales of the Zodiac" and deicided to make a prequel to this story! So I'll be publishing the first chapter of that on new year's day and I'll notify you via this book that it has been published, if want a sneek peak of the first chapter then follow me and I'll publish that on Christmas Day!

I know that's a long time but I have some super important exams coming up within the next year so I need to focus on them but I might drop sneek peeks on chapters! Please also bare in mind there is a large gap because then I can focus on both Tale of the Zodiac and my exams so I can drop a chapter every week without spending the 7 days before hand stressing over homework, coursework, exam prep, revision, home life, social life and the story.

If you want to easily see any of the spoilers or work I'm putting towards the story before it gets published (including work from this story too) then follow my Instagram @lita20033! (I won't be on there until the UK school holidays)

❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛

I want to say a huge thank you to those who have roleplayed and inspired me over the course of writing this book and kept me going to the very last lines. You guys give me life and I can't even imagine how this story would have turned out if it wasn't for you all, so huge shout outs too:
Archangel_Ami - Suigin Chie and Taiyo Akira
RockBoy2003 - Chikyu Masayoshi
AliceMailbox222 - Kinboshi Utsukushi-Sa
dashie260 - Original roleplayer of Nomitai Jonetsu
LeyoFic - Ten'no sei Rezubian and Terra Masayoshi
Cookiez188- for the young role of Unburieru!

You guys really are the best! I love you all so so much!

And thank you to all those readers and supporters because, honestly. I don't think what this story has accomplished will have ever done so without you!

Another thank you to Ima/ Ami who played Suigin and Taiyo for helping me with writing and editing! (plus her amazing epilogue! Which I'm incredibly thankful for!)

❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛

Okay its currently a week later and I have started editing the story. I want to let you know that I am apart of the Duke of Edinburgh silver award and for skills I am doing creative writing therefore meaning I will be able to work at a better pace and quality for the next story! If it helps you all out, I've already written the Prologue, Chapter!!!

Anyway thank you so so so much!!! You're all amazing and I'll see you all again around Christmas time. Byeeee!!!

❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛