Booo Bstyle

You showed me sunshine when I only saw rain in my life.
.....................................................................
Izzy POV
I haven't talked to Asian Since me and her broke up but I look on her instagram and She posted this Nigga Lucas.She don't deserve that nigga she deserves me.I see she captioned it 'My Everything'.

I'm so pissed at this shit Asian Be really tripping about all this shit all I really did was hit her once and then she leaves Shit is a mess.
.....................................................................
Lucas POV
While Asian finishes Uploading the picture she took of me to instagram I tell "Babygirl You did a good ass job with the visuals" as I kiss her While she says "Yo welcome nigga" as she sits on the bed.

While I sit between her legs as she messes with my hair "Baby What you gots planned today Cuz I was wondering if I could read a poem I wrote to you?" she stops messing with my hair as she says "Nothing really I'm done this month because the 'Doll ...

While I sit between her legs as she messes with my hair "Baby What you gots planned today Cuz I was wondering if I could read a poem I wrote to you?" she stops messing with my hair as she says "Nothing really I'm done this month because the 'Doll season' Tour is next month so" I laugh at the fact I gots her all to myself as I say "Oh Alrightt" as I get up and softly slam her on the bed while she laughs.

I get over top of her and start to kiss her down to her neck leaving hickey marks on her neck to mark that she is mine's.She moans my name loudly I go down to her stomach then down to her panties as I take them off of her  and go to work on her (😉) as she moans softly I'm loving every minute of her moans but a few 5 minutes later she gets on top of me and goes down from my chest all the way to my dick As she sucks and slurps I cum and She licks it all.

After we are done I kiss her again as I hold her saying "Asian I love you so much I know our love is real And I'm with you a 100% always" As she hugs me saying "I love you too Lucas your my everything " as I lay down in bed she lays On my chest knowing everything is going to be okay.
.............................................................
Lakeisha POV (Asian's Mom)
Yesterday when Asian visited I didn't like her New boyfriend I liked her being with Izzy because he was the one for her.I say as I talk on the phone with Joyce (Asian's Aunt) while talking Joyce Interrupts me saying "Only That Boy Lucas Knows what's good for her Lakeisha Asian Is more happy with Him anyway" as she says before she hangs up. I hang up the phone while walking away from it as well because No one is agreeing with me because I'm right and I know what's good for Asian and it's not that ugly nigga Lucas. I walk back to the phone to make a couple of phone calls to put out a hit for Lucas And to make sure that nigga will die.
.............................................................
Well dolls that chapter was short And interesting wasn't it?

Anyway what do you think will happen Next don't forget to share this story with your friends Because it's too lit😂 anyway peace out until then.✨
Word count:546