Bitchy Love

I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.

Asian POV
It's been three weeks since I talked to Lucas, I'm having a feeling that we really done with each other. I still love Lucas but I just wanted him to be straight up and stop with the lies.
As I think to myself while putting my clothes on.

After I finish putting my clothes on I start to call my best friend Neisha to talk to her about Me & Lucas's situation

Calling...Neisha🙊❤️💜

Asian: Hey Bitch

Neisha: Hey Asian what you needa talk to me about

Asian: Me and Lucas broke up

Neisha:What the fuck, why?

Asian: He cheated on me I still love him but I don't know if I wanna put myself in a situation again.

Neisha: Girl if you love him, I advise you to talk things out with him and be straight up to tell him how you feel but don't let him feel like you don't love him just make him beg for your forgiveness

Asian: Ard I get you I'll call you later to tell you how it went, Love you Neisha

Neisha: Love you too Bitch😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4:30 pm Eastern Blvd

Lucas POV
After getting out the shower I hear my phone ringing, I walk over to the bed to pick it up. As I see look who it is....Of course it's Asian But still I answer the phone.

Of course it's Asian But still I answer the phone

Connecting to caller...Baby❤️❤️

Lucas: what's up Asian

Baby❤️❤️: Nigga if you don't open your got damn door right now

Lucas: Ight chill

As I open the door for Asian she walks in and says "We need to talk Lucas". I sit down next to her while she starts to say "Lucas I love you and you know that, I don't wanna end things between us I forgive you but don't think you off the hook that easily" As she ends her sentence I start to say "I love you too baby and you know I missed you none of these other bitches can replace you I hope you know that."
Asian nods her head as she kisses me and I lay her down on the couch while kissing her neck I then go down to give her head and damn she's wet as fuck I start to eat her out as she moans my name before her juices are all over my face, She then kisses me in the mouth while saying "I love you so much Lucas"
I look up at her while saying "I love you too babygirl".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey dolls how did y'all like this chapter & yes I know I've been MIA but I'm back now.

             Do y'all think Asian will fully forgive Lucas?

And most importantly do y'all think someone will stand in the way of their relationship??

     Comment below👇🏽

Love you guys & see y'all in the next chapter 💜