Gucci

When things are bad I still choose you.
.............................................................
Asian POV
While I'm in this studio with Gucci I'm thinking of lyrics While I ask him "Yo Gucci you think this song good 'the hardest female out and I'm signed to Gucci himself'?" Gucci lits his blunt And nods his head "Hell yeah that shit hard as fuck" I laugh at the reason he is high.

I'm 1017 First Female Lady Yo I chant as I flex my chain That says in gold '1017' I laugh as I call Lucas on facetime.

He answers sayin "Hey sexy" I smile as I say "Hey baby I got signed to Gucci, That first lady shit" as I smoke my blunt Lucas Laughs on the other end of the line "Yo babygirl that's dope I love you I call you back later I'm finna visit some Homies ard" I Laugh as I say "ard love you too Bye".

I hang up as I get back to my studio session while I work on these raps and lyrics.

Izzy POV When I get off the phone with Asian's Momma I grab my glock to start this job of killing That nigga Lucas, I walk out the house to drive to Asian's house to see if Lucas was there

......................................................................
Izzy POV
When I get off the phone with Asian's Momma I grab my glock to start this job of killing That nigga Lucas, I walk out the house to drive to Asian's house to see if Lucas was there.

20 minutes later
I arrive at The house I put my mask on as I go into the backyard to get into the house As I do I see Lucas In the living  I sneak in while behind him he doesn't see me as I say "Hello Lucas" he turns  around and I Shoot him in the chest and run out the house and back Into my car as I call Asian's Momma to tell her the job is finished.

Lakeisha (Asian's Mom): hello?

Izzy: Yo the job is done

Lakeisha: Thank you Izzy come to my house tomorrow to get the money

Izzy: alright got you

*call ends*
.............................................................
Lucas POV
while I lay on the floor trying to call 911 with my hands all bloody from me trying to hold the wound that blood is coming out of.

911: 911 what's your emergency?

Lucas:i been shot send help

911: Okay what's your address sir?

Lucas:5471 Spring Lane

911:Okay we will send help just stay calm sir
*call ends*

10 minutes later
Third Person POV
As the ambulance arrives They take Lucas to the hospital while they arrive to the hospital doctors Try to treat the wound.

As of 12 minutes later Lucas goes into a coma as doctors monitor his pulse (Don't worry he has a pulse he isn't dead)  while the nurse calls anyone who knows/is related to Lucas But no one answered But Asian Answered.

Nurse:hello? Is this Asian?

Asian: yeah it is what's wrong?

Nurse:well Lucas Coly has been put in the hospital and he is now in the coma I suggest you to come to the hospital which is 'Melody Fields Hospital'

Asian: Okay I will
......................................................................
Asian POV
I dash out of the studio and to get in my Range Rover and go to the hospital.All I can think about is If Lucas is okay.

20 minutes later
When I arrive at the hospital I go in and ask The doctor for Lucas's room number as the doctor tells me I rush into the room as I see Lucas in a coma. I sit in the chair next to the bed I cover my face with my hands as I start to cry as I say "Lucas please don't die You have to fight to stay alive Just don't leave baby".

As I can't think of who might have done this but all I know is that whoever done it will pay a horrible death.
.............................................................
Intense chapter want it dolls?
Do you think Lucas will come out the coma?
Y'all think Asian will find out who did it?

Intense chapter want it dolls? Do you think Lucas will come out the coma?Y'all think Asian will find out who did it?

Share this story with your friends?

Peace out ✨

Word count:656