Pure Gold💛

Your love is all I need to feel complete.

Izzy POV
As I get in the car I try to track Asian's Location Hopefully that Nigga Lucas wouldn't be with her.

10 minutes later (They are back in Miami)
I drive to Asian's Location to see if she's alone and out of greatness she is alone so this is my chance to get her back by forcing her even if I have to  kill her. I sneak in the back door as I load my gun I creep up on her Before saying her name "Asian" She then turns around and says "What the fuck are you doing here Izzy?!"
_______________________________________
Asian's POV
I turn around to see Izzy as I'm shocked I say "What the fuck are you doing here Izzy?", He starts to move closer to me as He says "I want you Asian" After he says that I push him to the ground before He shoots me 7 times before I blackout.
_______________________________________
Izzy POV
I kiss Asian on her cheek Before I leave out the back Door to let her bleed out. Look like that'll be the last of Her and no one will ever have her, No one deserves her.
_______________________________________
Lucas POV
While I'm in the studio I realized Asian wasn't responding to my text messages or even answering her phone so I knew something was up. I rushed out the studio & got into my car to go back home to see if shes there. God I hope she's fine.

8 minutes later
I arrive at the house I then unlock the door to see the most horrific sight I see Asian laying on the floor in her own pool of blood As I rush to her side I call 911. As 911 says they are sending an ambulance , I try to do CPR until they get here but unfortunately I wasn't feeling a pulse I then start to cry hoping she doesn't die on me. I then say "Asian if you can hear me please don't die I need you".

5 minutes later
The ambulance then arrives and I get in the ambulance with the Medics While looking at Asian I ask The medical professional "Will Asian be alright?" The medical Professional then says "Well she lost alot of Blood an-" He soon gets cuts off by the beeping of the monitor It seems Asian's heartbeat dropped to a 21% What the hell is going on.
_______________________________________
Hey dolls how did you like this chapter?

What do you think will happen to Asian?

Find out in the next chapter Love yall💗💯