Spicy🌶️

Learn to love yourself, it may take some time but you deserve that.

Okay dolls I know I haven't been updating because wattpad was being so dumb & wouldn't let me write a new part due to writer's block. Anyway enough of that, let's continue the story.
_______________________________________
Asian POV
I just finished getting out of the shower I see that I got hell of comments off of my live video from Instagram and bitches still mad, Like I said if I get jumped again someone is going to fucking die and I'm sticking to what I said period. I dry myself off pulling away from my thoughts as I get dressed.

I walk downstairs to see Lucas not even there, Of course He probably had to go to the studio

I walk downstairs to see Lucas not even there, Of course He probably had to go to the studio. I call up my best friend Neisha to tell her that we gonna run up in this nigga Izzy house since He wanna harass me.

Phone call between Asian & Neisha
Asian: Hey Neisha

Neisha: Bitch Asian where you been?

Asian: Just been working in the studio but listen we running up in this nigga Izzy house tonight since He wanna harass me

Neisha: Alright cool I'm bringing my glock, you still got yours right?

Asian: (Laughs) You already know I'll be there to pick you up around 10 pm
_______________________________________
Lucas POV
While I just get out of the studio booth  I'm writing lyrics I decide to facetime my Chocolate Queen Asian
Facetime convo wit Asian & Lucas

Asian: (Laughs) You already know I'll be there to pick you up around 10 pm_______________________________________Lucas POVWhile I just get out of the studio booth  I'm writing lyrics I decide to facetime my Chocolate Queen AsianFacetime convo wit ...

Asian: Nigga where the fuck you at I miss you

Lucas: Im at the studio but fuck that you looking nice I love you

Asian: I only give what you give me like you give me nice I give it back but be a bitch & im gonna be a bigger bitch

Lucas: This is beyond me anyway I gotta finish recording I'll see you later Love you

Asian: I Love you too
_______________________________________
Asian POV (Time skipped to 10 pm)
As I pull up with Neisha to Izzy's house. Before we even go in I look at Neisha & I say "You ready to do this bitch" Neisha looks at me up and down "Bitch I was born ready let's do this" As she finishes her sentence we both kick in the door with our guns. We run upstairs to find Izzy as He looks surprised, I point the gun at him while saying "You thought you could harass me nigga you thought wrong" While finishing up my sentence I shoot him in the chest as Neisha looks and says "ASIAN I THOUGHT YOU SAID WE WASN'T GONNA KILL NOBODY!"

I look at Neisha as I say "I told you we was blastin' on his ass"before I could even finish my sentence me & Neisha run downstairs and outside to the car but before we get into the car, two police cars pull up as the officer gets out the vehicle. Im assuming his name is Officer Jackson, He pulls out his gun & points it at me while saying "PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND DROP THE GUN" I then do as he says as he walks over to me and handcuffs me and Neisha. The officer's partner then calls the ambulance for Izzy, Officer Jackson then reads me & Neisha our rights and says We can only get one phone call when we get to the police station. I roll my eyes just as me and Neisha are placed into the back of the cop car I then yell at Neisha telling her to shut the fuck up and stop crying. In my mind I'm thinking the first person I'm gonna call is Lucas.
_______________________________________
Hey thotties how yall liked this chapter🤷🏽‍♀️

Do you think Izzy will die?

Will Asian be sentenced to jail or even charged?

Find out on the next chapter 💁🏽‍♀️🤞🏽