Affection

Everything is a push for everyone God knows everyone can become bigger and better.

Asian's POV
While I walk downstairs I see the front door open and to my surprise I see Lucas While I turn my phone off I walk behind him before saying "Where have you been Lucas" As I finish my sentence He turns around and says "At the strip club" I stop and look annoyed after he says that I walk into the kitchen while we start to argue I start by saying "What the fuck you mean you was at the strip club & Most importantly what the fuck was you doing". Lucas turns around after closing the refrigerator and says "What the fuck you think Asian, Look I was drunk and she kept pushing up on me It's my mistake" As Lucas finishes his sentence. I sit on the chair while saying "So you mean you cheated" Lucas looks at me and says "Yeah Asian & I'm fucking sorry". I look back at Lucas while saying "You say you want me to be your wife but Yet your going out at fucking strip clubs and fucking a bitch that's not me".

Lucas's POV
As I look at Asian while she finishes her sentence I look at her before saying "Then Fucking act like you wanna be my wife!" I screamed in her face. Still saying "A supportive wife wouldn't be standing here questioning me. After the shit you and I went through these past few weeks, I shouldn't have come home to this" I finish my sentence angrily before walking out the front door.
_______________________________________
Hey dolls how you like this chapter 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

I'll publish a new chapter on Wednesday