Save Me

Toxic people manipulate 2 types of helpers to do their dirty work.

1. Innocent people who don't see the abuse

2. People who purposely ignore the abuse

Asian's POV

Ever since I gotten out the hospital 3 days ago, I haven't even heard from Lucas not since the day we got into an argument. I'm still thinking in my head how could that argument went differently? It's not my fucking fault that he's mad. While picking up my Louis Vuitton Bag I get into the car to go home.

10 minutes later (Still Asian's POV)
As I arrive home I get into the shower and to get dressed into something comfortable.

10 minutes later (Still Asian's POV)As I arrive home I get into the shower and to get dressed into something comfortable

After I get out the shower I hear a knock at the door. I unlock the door and to my surprise I see Lucas but he's not gonna get off that easy because he ignored me for 3 days. I stare him down before letting him in and saying "What the fuck do you want Lucas?" I finish talking while tapping my feet impatiently. Lucas then sighs & says "Asian look im sorry about the argument the other day but you can't deny the fucking fact that you almost died" I then look down at the floor and say "Well you think I asked for this shit What the fuck do you actually want me to say Lucas & I'm not denying the fucking fact". I finish my sentence while still looking at the floor, Lucas then looks at me while saying "Asian look at me".

Lucas's POV
Considering the fact at how mad I am I look at Asian before saying "Asian look at me for god fucking sake" not even finishing my sentence I grab Asian's chin and I make her look at  me two seconds later I start to say "Asian I love you and there's no where I'd rather be then here with you and you know that" Asian then looks at me and says "I love you too Lucas" While Asian finishes her sentence I start to kiss her and got damn how much I missed her lips.

Lucas's POVConsidering the fact at how mad I am I look at Asian before saying "Asian look at me for god fucking sake" not even finishing my sentence I grab Asian's chin and I make her look at  me two seconds later I start to say "Asian I love you ...

I then pick up Asian and take her to the bedroom. While in the bedroom I lay her on the bed and then while I get on top of her I start to kiss her and suck on her neck as she moans my name. I go down to eat her out and damn she taste good, She then grabs my curly hair while moaning for me and saying that's she's going to cum. As I finish eating her out I lick my lips signifiying the fact that she's good as I lay on the bed She then takes off my pants and starts to suck my dick as I moan her name as she deepthroats me I start to say Im gonna cum. I of course I did cum while she licks the cum We lay in bed naked as I kiss her forehead and say "I love you so much Asian" She looks up at me and says "I love you too Lucas". We both then fall asleep until the next morning.

_______________________________________Hey dolls how did ya like this chapter?

Hey dolls how did ya like this chapter?

Do you think Asian & Lucas made up?

Find out in the next chapter.✍🏽👑❤️