Last Minute🕘

Without you there's no us.

Lucas POV
It's 3am in the morning so I checked my phone to see if I had any notifications and I saw I did and it was from Asian she texted me saying "are you woke" and I replied fast as fuck saying "Text me later".A couple hours later I got up from my bed,took a quick shower and got ready for the day nothing unusual.But I'll tell you this I was ready to hit that studio today I knew it was going to be lit.
......................................................................
Asian POV
As soon as I got out the shower and got dressed I decided to take a picture and post it on instagram.

Asian POVAs soon as I got out the shower and got dressed I decided to take a picture and post it on instagram

I captioned it 'Gangsta Bitch' Within a minute of me posting I already had 1k likes.Soon as I got off of instagram Izzy came upstairs saying "Asian We gots to talk yo" I then reply with "Alright make it quick doe I got places I needa be Izzy" Izzy then looks at me and says "Why this ugly ass dude commenting on your post with heart eyes Asian" I take a deep breath and then reply "All my fans do that,are you gonna do this everytime A fan comments under my photo,Izzy I'm sick of this shit I'm leaving and Not coming back until Friday" I leave him speechless as I get up and walk downstairs to the door and get in my Lamborghini. In my mind I know the right person I need to talk to And it damn sure ain't Izzy Bitch ass.
......................................................................
Third Person POV
Asian drives to the studio to record her new song 'Queen Of nightmares' as she Goes Live on instagram as well.

40 minutes As Asian Is live on instagram She see someone in her comments asking if Her and Lucas are a thing,she then says "No not yet at least Dolls but I'm bout Rey to end this live I love y'all so much Dolls" As she ends the live. As Asian is sitting down in the chair scrolling through snapchat, the door in the studio opens.As she turns around she sees Lucas.
.....................................................................
Lucas POV
When I walk straight into the studio I see Asian's Fine ass so I gave her a hug She then says "Lucas I'm happy as fuck that your here" I then smile and laugh at the fact she's smiling I then sit between her legs on the carpeted floor as she plays with my hair.Asian then breaks the silence by saying "Me and Izzy are on break I just couldn't take him complaining anymore" When I hear her say that I then say "Ya kno if I was yo man I would treat you like the Queen you really are" As I  pull her up from the chair and I sit down in it while she sits on my lap. Asian Then responds by saying "I know Lucas I would be happy as fuck with you" As Asian responses I start kissing her neck,she then starts to moan my name softly I then pick her up While her legs are around my waist as We start tongue Kissing I lay her on the Table and I start giving her Soft kisses on her chest down to her stomach.Asian then moans "Mhmm I like that" I then pull her panties down as I start licking her other lips (Ya know what I mean) She then moans loudly as I know she's loving every minute of it (Fast forward 4 minutes later)
......................................................................
Asian POV
I feel like I'm in heaven But then roles reverse as I pin Lucas on the table And I start kissing his chest down to his dick as I lick the tip.im not gonna lie his dick is big, as I lick the tip and then I swallow him whole as I hear him moaning my name As he moans he is about to cum as he did I swallow his cum(Ya didn't know I was freaky) .
As he gets up and picks me up as I put my legs around his waist as we sit in the chair he then says "Asian I love you" I then reply "I love you too Lucas". And for the first time in forever I felt I could trust someone and that someone was Lucas.
.............................................................
Well well well, this chapter Was spicy wasn't it dolls😉😏 another chapter will be uploaded tomorrow Hope y'all enjoyed.
Peace out🤘🙌
Word count:757